Reviews for A Tale of Two Shippos
Ingledew chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
YAY!I LOVE this story!PLEASE keep writing!If you do,I'll give you a cyberRadioactive Potahto :D
Ingledew chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Err...Bit Cloud?
Death88 chapter 9 . 6/23/2005
I'm assuming that you have reviews, so you must want... POPSICLES! Let's see, I have strawbery, orange, fudge, and whatever flavors are in this bag stol...borrowed from a campsite.

Inuyasha: WHO TOOK MY DAMN POPSICLES?

Gotta go.
Nenriki Neko chapter 9 . 4/19/2005
To be honest, I thought this was going to be stupid, but I was wrong! Okay, it is stupid, but, you know, in a good way. Keep writing! I'm going through "annoying randomness" withdrawl!

Aikou,

Nenriki
Ugly Kitten chapter 9 . 1/12/2005
*presents Mighty Popsicles of Potpouri Lore* I present thee, fair authoress, with this token of highest esteem! May you live long and prosper.

THAT WAS DA FUNNIEST STORY I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!

Will you write more? I wanna know if Kags ever uses that Pensaiga again! And Kikyo better explode a dozen more times! And Shippou-Ni-No-Kawaii had best be okay! :( Please continue? Please?
inugal10 chapter 9 . 8/23/2004
this was real funny i can't wait until you finnish the whole story
sarah chapter 9 . 8/21/2004
this is great

bring that werid person into it too...well, ANY OTHER random weird person would be JUST HILARIOUS!

unless you already have a hidden secret random unknown person that you were planning to bring in but now CANT until i am not ready, then SUDDENLY spring the reandom unknown weird person into the story...

nvm...

math is from hel

and school is hell

and this is cool
Um.look over there chapter 7 . 6/29/2004
LOL! I LOVE THIS! And you included Monty Python and the Holy Grail? You're awesome!
dark-miko71 chapter 8 . 6/15/2004
hey dude,

ur story is AWESOME!

not tryin ta be rude but damn in japaneese is shimatta and kuso is actually shit.

sry if ya think im bein rude!
darakeru kitsune chapter 9 . 3/28/2004
CONTINUE
Eien Kaosu chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
Sango really mean coral in Japanese AND Chinese.
Good !
AshleyArnetta chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
you were right I got through the prologue and i ain't never gonna be the same!_

Piper
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 9 . 6/15/2003
Mojobubbles: YAY! WHAT A GREAT STORY!

Kamilah: AIBOU! YOU HAVE A MATH FINAL TOMORROW NOW STUDY!

Mojobubbles: *grumbles incoherently*
Wolfen Youkai chapter 9 . 5/13/2003
I LOVE THIS CRAZEH INSANE SOMEHOW GREAT WEIRDO NEATO SESSHO-...Sessho?.. Uhh...yeah... ANYWAYS...

I love your fic! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! THIS INSANENESS KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHT(which is good...I think..)

And just to let you know...YOU'RE NOT CRAZY! YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE UNWELL LIKE...ME!
Aggie chapter 9 . 5/10/2003
Hehehe, the latest chapter (8) was really funny! Keep writing more, I can't wait!