Reviews for Wednesday
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
...woah.

This is...beyond amazing. It made me cry. And it's just so...beautifully written. I love it!
Earl of Grey chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
i liked it, i did.

how you created Lilly and Petunia's mother was brilliant 'grey and old and tired' must be my favorite line

you kept Petunia so likable, yet very in character... but i seem to be missing something.

what was it about the paper that made her so...suddenly broken? what broke through the ruse?

as an afterthought: how old are Harry and Duddly in this?
HappilyBlue chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
its a nice story. but, was it something on the newspaper that made her breakdown?
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Petunia is often neglected.
MUMSI chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Oh dear, oh dear.

I think you've broken me. Oh my God. I think you have.
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
What a wonderful Petunia peice. I love Petunia and youe look into her head, fascinated me.
Nandelle chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
This... is a very good angle on Petunia. I really appreciate it; I had never really thought of Petunia in this light before and it's nice to allow her some sympathy. This is very well written and, though it leaves me with many questions, the ending is wonderful. I really liked this...
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
wow. just...wow. :)

you've really created an interesting little character description. thinking of petunia this way throughout the books gives you a different but believable sense of her. awesome fic.

have a nice day
triCkster faYe chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
amazing. i love the way your piece brings forth such emotion and empathy while still keeping the characters believeable. the ending baffels me, what did she see on the newspaper? or was it just the motions of it that made her break down?
namjai chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Another good one! Wonderfully permeated with melancholy. I loved this line: "She was happy, she was, she had to be. It was too late for anything else." That was heartbreaking. You managed the trick of creating sympathy for Petunia while keeping her believably in character.
Taynna chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
wow. i don't usually read HP fic, but i'm glad i read this one.

i think you've nailed petunia's character - it's hard to like her but here i can at least understand her (a little)
Mystik-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Nice fic, although I don't get the end...