Reviews for Renegade
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 9 . 9/30/2018
I’ve just spent my afternoon reading this. I love it! You haven’t updated in a while and I really hope you’ll continue:) I seriously need some Face and Laura action. Please update sooonnnn.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
When Hannibal responds to Tuco, it's "Alpha, Mike, Foxtrot". Just thought you'd want to have it right. That was a great read!
eye of sparta chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
Amazing will you continue the story past this point.
It would be a good idea to incorporate some of the original A team TV series in,just as a suggestion.
THO12120445 chapter 9 . 7/31/2016
great story! please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
Love it. Love it. Love it.
But please update soon
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
loved it
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
loved it! more please!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
Hard to say anything but fantastic and worth the wait. I couldn't stop reading. I really like the sister you created for Murdock. Well-defined and likeable. The action in this was riveting. The emotions were gripping. Thanks for the update!
MotherAiya chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
oh are you freaking kidding me. this is fantastic, and I need more pllleeeeaaaassssseeee
High Gaurdian chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Hey! Really like the story so far. One small thing... It's not "mega", it's "mike". Looking forward to chapter 2.
hiphop1chick1 chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Love this update soon
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
loved it! more please! this is a good story!
funwithstark chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
See now you have to update ok! Lol great cliff hanger, can't wait to see the rest!
TrippinOffTheWall chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
Oh no! Laura's been Taken! Quick Hannibal you got to save her!

Lol see what I did there?
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
I really like this. It's well written interesting, and I want to read more. Hope you update soon.