Reviews for Change of Plans
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
You had me at the summary and you kept my interest the whole way through!
carolinaliarfan chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Can we take a moment to appreciate that Tonks was conceived on Sirius' bday? xD Too good! I loved this story!
McGonagall25 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Amazing story once again. I loved it. They were so cute.
forever4 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Such great writing! Had me biting my nails and laughing out loud in equal measure. Your Ted is adorable! I definitely fell in love with him in this story. The setup in the beginning was beautiful; you're really good at situating a reader into your world. I felt like all the characters were very realistic/canonical as well.
Oh and I particularly enjoyed the last part, since Dora is so clumsy in the dark... and well, I guess she's just clumsy period, so probably nothing to do with carrots... probably ;)
Thanks for posting this wonderful piece!
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
YES YES YES! I loved this so much. I have a special place in my heart for Ted and Andromeda - for Andromeda in particular actually; her story breaks my heart. This was such a perfect story: short, sweet and simple. Your characterization of Ted made me weak in the knees: "I've never loved anyone but you, and I don't think I can." I melted. It's also nice to know that I'm not the only person who thinks that Andromeda would have been betrothed to Rabastan before she ran away from home. Ahhhhhh so lovely lovely piece! Thanks for this :) It's always nice to read your beautiful writing.
MissAuChocolat chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Hey, I'm always searching for ted and dromeda - they are a Special couple but there are so few Stories :( Made me enjoy this one even more, Great Job!
Eva chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This was adorable :) I loved getting to read about them, it's hard to find fic about such background characters.
Dorvell chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Loved it! Could you write a fanfic about Ted and Andromeda's time at Hogwarts? I'd especially love something concerning their first encounters, as I'm sure Ted had a hard time with her being a Slytherin at first.
natida chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Aaah I love this characterization of Ted Tonks so much! He's so sweet but also stubborn, which goes perfectly with Andromeda. And the dialogue was excellent (I especially liked the pureblood family dynamics).
wisegirlgranger chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
aww this is adorable. I always wondered how andromeda managed to escape her family :)

also, LOVING the new covers 3
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I finally got the chance to read this! I love the playfulness between Ted and Andromeda. Bella has her sadistic nature too.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Really lovely, and very well written as always! I'd love to read more about these two from you.
Waldosbestfriend chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Cuties!

Now that's a reason that makes sense for Andy to leave.
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I would never have thought of that story! What a genius idea! It was great. You really have a gift for sniffing out story lines!
zedille chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I like the idea that Andromeda was actively getting shoved down the pureblood route to the point of engagement before she chose to leave and be with Teddy - it frames a very different path than Sirius', who was always openly discontented with his family until he left.