Reviews for Maddian: Parents
luckyduck22 chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
Very cute ending! :) I get James perspective, it'd be hard to adjust to a new sibling after 13/14 years of being an only child. But then again, of course Maddy & Rhydian are excited!
luckyduck22 chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
I enjoyed this :) The father & son talk was adorable along with Rhydian reminiscing about he and Maddy's past.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Hah, great work :) Maddy getting caught up in the moment, lol, and Dan is so funny. These family moments are too adorable.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
It's a good story but so unbelievable it can't be wolf all so sudden and your missing detail and parts out and the characters in to wolfblood are no where near similar to the way you have written it.i like it but I just can't imagine it like I can with other storys
bella.minkas chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
I really liked the first two chapters, but this is really really out of character for Maddy. She would never ever abandon Rhydian and would never take his child away from him.. Emma & Dan seemed to love him like a son too, so I doubt they'd agree to just leave him back in Stoneybridge.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Really like it! They have such a cute relationship!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
Their son is adorable! More one shots please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Aww, super cute! Is this going to be a continuing story? You have just a few spelling and grammar issues that could be fixed, but overall good! I'm really surprised though that Rhydian wasn't there for the birth of his first child. Maddy would've wanted him there I thought?