Reviews for Everything Wrong With: Star vs the Forces of Evil Season 1
catspats31 chapter 1 . 3/15
Just a heads up that the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken for being an MST of various episodes of "Star vs. The Forces of Evil":

Entries not allowed:
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

Please move it to a site where it's allowed like Archive Of Our Own or deviantART.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
I love these
Augen Auf chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I have nothing wrong with your commentary. It is all opinion based and I cannot judge you on your opinions. I can, however, tell you that this is just straight up not a fanfiction. It is not even a poem. Please relocate this elsewhere where this format is accepted. Your comments and opinions are yours, I just do not think that this should be posted on a site that hosts fanfictions and occasionally a person's poetry about a fandom. I mean this earnestly and without any contempt for you, please move this work elsewhere like Archives of Our Own where postings are not simply straight up fanfics.
fanfictionmakermachine chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
Urgh! How come you missed the biggest one? Why do the pixies need to chase them in mine carts when they can fly?
Exotos135 chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
Rats, I'm so late to the party.

This was a pretty good finale, though I'm sure there will be an EWW

One request, though: try to be a little bit stronger on the emotion next time. I mean, minus 30 sins for a simple hug? I know it's a powerful hug, but still, 30 just seems a tad excessive.

Keep up the good work, and I wish you good luck on your future work! :)
Gracekim1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This is awesome! Well done!;)
ZarroWWolf chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
YAS. Thank you for this beauty. If, of course, you do a season 2... WELL OH MAI GAWSH I WILL BE VERY HAPPAY
JazzyWCitty chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
True that. (Wait a minute...) Nice job on this awesome story. FanFiction. Cinnimas sin vi-story.
ZarroWWolf chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
Star: Well I dont like his... Uh...uh...

What was that scene for? (ding)
Watermalone chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
Haha oh my gosh great update! This series of sin tallies never ceases to make me laugh out loud. Anyways hope to see the "discount" CinemaSins review on the season finale, I'm quite anxious to see what your creative audience has submitted! Good luck and I wish you all the best! :)
jax-naut2.0 chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Season.
EVAunit42 chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
"Excuse me" Horse opens suitcase and puts on a horn "when I was a baby horse, Mama told me the day will come when i will be called to fulfill a responsibility greater than myself, greater than this dimension. for me, that day is today!"

Nothing to sin here, this scene is golden.

On the other hand, this raises questions about the Mewnai. This horse is speaking Italian, Star and the royal family clearly speak English due to the fact everyone on Earth and Mewni can understand each perfectly. There's no you're using that word wrong or different word definitions. Same sentence structures, literacy rules, and speech yada yada yada. so does this mean Mewni is like Earth, multiple languages and cultures living together on a single planet? Do monsters count as people on Mewni? or did the horse literally come from another dimension to become the new power source for the wand? and for that matter, this horse said he's been told since he was a baby that he would one day become the new power source for the wand which means somewhere out there is a family or town or society of tiny horses devoted to becoming the wand's new power source, waiting for the current power source to die. are there multiple wands out there or do these tiny horses solely exist for Star's? Why hasn't Ludo tired to steal someone else's wand if there are other wands? also did this horse just prove that unicorns don't exist? because he talks about a time he was a baby horse and the horn seems to be some sort of attachment. Does Pony Head's horn come off? is she really just a disembodied horse head, not unicorn? and how exactly did horse get to there? He didn't look like he was carrying dimensional scissors. and how did the horse know that the wand had been destroyed? is it like when someone tries accesses your google account from another location and google sends you a text. "Yes this is the wand, my current power source has just died and I'm about to explode. please come to this location. There are 200 possibles routes to your destination." I love this scene guys but this raises so many questions. I'm going to give it 15 sins just to be safe (Sin counter 15))
Justin chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
Toffee: Do you think i'm like Ludo?

Toffee would be great at Star vs the Forces of Evil sins. (ding)
Justin chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
Star: Now let Marco go.
(Toffee presses a button and the crystal lifts up)

Toffee keeps his promise. (ding)
Justin chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
(Toffee gets his arm blown off)

You know, for kids!