Reviews for Veritas Aequitas
Dammit it got so good and you just left in for months!
Ezezee chapter 1 . 4/21
Interesting so far
This is an AMAZING story you have going on here. I can't wait for the next chapter which, I think, will be Naruto VS Pein. The fight in the anime was boss and I hope you do it justice. Also, really awesome to see you include Red Leg Zeff and Leone, along with Jugo, Zabuza and others. Quick question: do you plan on adding any more Akame Ga Kill or One Piece characters? (This is KeybladeGuardian96 btw)
Hellsong99 chapter 43 . 3/2
The next update will be absolutely awesome and I can’t wait to read further...
ahsoei chapter 43 . 2/1
I actually forgot to say this for a while; while I acknowledge and all in for Naruto x Yang, I'm surprised that there is no Hinata here.
LordLoverDuck chapter 43 . 1/27
Can’t wait for the next update.
Update?
FamousFox chapter 43 . 1/21
Hello~ The names Famous Fox, and I am a lover of yours and ever's stories and I love how you guys do readings of each others stories, I was wondering if you could give me a few tips, for example I have my own Percy Jackson drabbles like you've done with Naruto and see if one takes off into a story, As such I wanted to know if there is anything I should do to make it as popular as yours, and my other question goes towards your Rwby story and well, how do you do your fight scenes so well? I have always admired how well written they are and I was wondering if you could offer some tips to help me improve upon my own.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 8 . 1/13
Thanks for the chapter.
JMStriker chapter 43 . 1/12
Man, i can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you make it quick.
Hmason chapter 9 . 1/11
ugh never restrict yourself with ratings
Hmason chapter 8 . 1/11
i like it they're both perfect for eachother both loving fighting and getting stronger the more they fight, they're both playful and fun good job
Hmason chapter 6 . 1/11
has to be jiraiya
Hmason chapter 3 . 1/11
hell try finding name combos fo plus i love how you made their powers good job
Naruffoku chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
What colour is a cardinal?
2,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »