Reviews for Veritas Aequitas
please update soon because this is one of many best fanfics that I have ever read and I hope you continue
dragonfighter11 chapter 43 . 7/23
was this abandoned?
god of all chapter 43 . 7/22
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
tylerbraden13 chapter 43 . 6/30
must update huge cliffhanger
RipWanVinkle chapter 1 . 6/23
I hope you take up your writing soon, really enjoying it so far
OmegaUltima chapter 43 . 6/22
In the immortal words of an espresso-toting Chibi!Nora: "I need MORE!"
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 43 . 5/18
Ok, I REALLY wanna see what happens next. This is a cruel cliffhanger to be left on, because you have been building this fight up big time
Dammit it got so good and you just left in for months!
Ezezee chapter 1 . 4/21
Interesting so far
This is an AMAZING story you have going on here. I can't wait for the next chapter which, I think, will be Naruto VS Pein. The fight in the anime was boss and I hope you do it justice. Also, really awesome to see you include Red Leg Zeff and Leone, along with Jugo, Zabuza and others. Quick question: do you plan on adding any more Akame Ga Kill or One Piece characters? (This is KeybladeGuardian96 btw)
Hellsong99 chapter 43 . 3/2
The next update will be absolutely awesome and I can’t wait to read further...
ahsoei chapter 43 . 2/1
I actually forgot to say this for a while; while I acknowledge and all in for Naruto x Yang, I'm surprised that there is no Hinata here.
LordLoverDuck chapter 43 . 1/27
Can’t wait for the next update.
Update?
FamousFox chapter 43 . 1/21
Hello~ The names Famous Fox, and I am a lover of yours and ever's stories and I love how you guys do readings of each others stories, I was wondering if you could give me a few tips, for example I have my own Percy Jackson drabbles like you've done with Naruto and see if one takes off into a story, As such I wanted to know if there is anything I should do to make it as popular as yours, and my other question goes towards your Rwby story and well, how do you do your fight scenes so well? I have always admired how well written they are and I was wondering if you could offer some tips to help me improve upon my own.
2,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »