Reviews for Drunk Gryffindors: What Could Go Wrong?
SlytherinGin22 chapter 1 . 4/3/2019
Great story! But just one thing. Seamus would know what Truth or dare was bc his dad was a muggle. He's a half-blood. And I'm pretty sure Dean is a pure-blood. But other than that, I loved your story!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
ha ha nice
Goose chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
The main difference between Snape and Remus, is that Snape CHOSE his path. He is the perfect example of what happens when you make all the wrong decisions in life. Remus was bitten as a child, and doomed to a life of being shunned and denied opportunities, no matter how intelligent and skilled he may be. Snape chose to push Lily away, Snape chose to join the Death Eaters, he chose to relay the prophecy, he chose to not grow up and move on(the thing which James does, and in the end he got the girl), he chose to hold onto his anger and take it out on a child simply because of who his father was.

Snape is a wonderful character in the literary sense. His character gets no sympathy from me though. Hard to feel sorry for someone who made their life the way it was.
JeanAndBilius chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
Fantastic! Loved it!
Bluerain22 chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
Cute story, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
please use pairing parentheses so i can find this better
PalmettoBlue chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
Nice ending. Good job with a pairing that many folks don't work with!
PalmettoBlue chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
LMAO. That's not nice Ginny. Karma visits for pranks like that.
PalmettoBlue chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
Oh, that's painful. Poor kids.
PalmettoBlue chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
A drunk Hermione might not be a good thing for Ron! Or maybe it will be a good thing...Onward!
PalmettoBlue chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
Bahahaha - great job, Hermione.
PalmettoBlue chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
I didn't see that last one coming. Nice. Kind of wondering about the accidental kiss. LOL
PalmettoBlue chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Nice use of the Sneakoscope! I wish I'd thought of it!
2nameless2write chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
Awesome ending ;)
justabooklover19 chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Perfect way to end the story! It was an awesome way to relate everything together! I'll miss your updates from this story, please let me know when you write new stories!

Keep writing!