Reviews for Fall of the Stars
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
cliffy? You evil, evil author!
WHO IS IT?
Haruka Shinonono chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Please update
Haruka Shinonono chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Please update
xxEmza chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
This story is dripping with originality! I'm absolutely loving it!
I love the pacing, you knew not to drag out Lucy's amnesia for too long so kudos to you~
Update soon!
Become's one with the story chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
You did well in making the chapter coherent. It was a bit stilted but it made sense. I did like the battle at the end that was fun. And I'm guessing the magic drain spell pulled the magic out of the seal.
I'm excited for the next chapter.

Later
SafireRansomePoseidonsDaughter chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
Nalu, please! This story feels great!
Become's one with the story chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Hmm it depends on what you want to focus on. Romance wouldn't be bad but maybe a good solid friendship should be formed first. I really have no idea as I'm not sure if this is Lucy literally just arriving at the guild or if an entity somehow removed her from the memories of people to try and gain her powers of by severing the bonds allowing eaiser access to the rest of the team. As long as you go with your characters and how they devlope they story then all should be fine. While sometimes it good to write to a general audience. Young adult, children, adult. And all the various ways you can split the age group. It should be more about what story you want to tell because if the audience got there way. It would be as much fun. Who want to read a story they already know the ending too. What's going to happen next is what drives reader's to turn the page. So do what feels right.
That being said your pacing of the story still needs some work. It feels a little disjointed at times. I am enjoying the build up if the mystery though.

Ending my ramble here later
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
you're doing good, keep it up.
EmpressesOfChaos chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
I like where your going with this story, but I think you should really try to think ahead for your story and decide some key factors for your story now, so you know what direction to go in. Think about romance, antagonists, how you want this fic to end, and other characters included. Most importantly think about how you want to present Lucy. When I first read the fic I expected a story about a twist in Lucy's magic. So really think about the direction you want to go in.
Become's one with the story chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
I like chapters that flow and are written with the story, plot, and characters in mind. the length of the chapter doesn't matter so much as the content and quality. This chapter started out well and then kinda took off with out warning. I think there were time skips but i wasn't too sure what was going on time wise. It just read choppy and rushed. maybe map out where you want the story to go? I'm interested in reading more.

later
hope
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
this seems interesting. Please update soon!
Become's one with the story chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
It's intresting. I'm wonder if there's some kind of memory block on lucy. Or if she just came in contact with the guild.

Later
Rayquaza45 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Greetings. I just went through the first chapter of your story. It's a bit short, but I'm happy to continue reading. Good luck with it.

Rayquaza45