Reviews for A Walk Among the Fairies
rikary chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
So, there was the first encounter of borrowing of the fur coat.
Where is it?

And kudos for this. Fluff and unicorns.
biscamulan22 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
hi cerberus angel I love your story and I have a request for you I hope to hear back from you soon:)
dogsrcool5 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Please write more
ThatOneSeethroughPerson chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I enjoyed reading this. I loved seeing how the characters reacted and how, even though it had your touch in it, it felt like a real Fairy Tail scene. IThank you for taking the time to share this piece of art with us.
Kitahoshi chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I love it so much!
Dreyar is my married name chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
This is so cute! Laxus and Gajeel made me laugh! Thank you for writing this!
ArouraLeona chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Thanks for the shout out, darlin! This was wonderful. I love sweet, calming little moments like this. Just feeling out their relationship. Fantastic. (Also, what's the drawing you're talking about? Was it in a chapter? Did my overwhelming joy at seeing it somehow block it from my memory?! WHERE IS IT?!)
johanvy-chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I saw that pic! haha omg LaLu Lucy wearing Laxus' coatsoundpod w/ Thunder Tribe Its the cover of Chapter 278.
Aretha Atrahasis chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I couldn't stop myself of fangirling (?) when I read hat Laxus was back. I thought "Laxus is back bitches!" But seriously, I secreamed so loud and for so long that my mom come to my bedroom and closed my door so she won't hear my screams. I felt sorry and embarassed, but I'm loudly and she is use to so...

I was in the seam way when in this last anime's episode Lucy remember all the precious people for her and Laxus appears two times, TWO times. LaLu is real!

I would love to read a little sequel of this OS, so I'll put you on my alerts xD As I always do, because you know, I've told you, I love the way you write. This OS was good, I liked, not too much romance but it was perfect. I know the picture you were talking about, I downloaded it and fixed it as my what's app background picture.

I'm eagerly waiting for your ODS&SC update, and also for your others fics that I follow xDD

PS: As always, sorry for any error that this review could contain, English is not my mother tongue.
Serpentine Wisdom chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I like it. I like the friendliness in Laxus and Lucy's interactions and that the story includes the rest of fairy tail.
Dragon'sHost chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I LOVED IT! IT TURNED OUT SO AWESOME! THE TEASING, AND THE FAMILY FEELS. THEY GOT TO ME GOOD. AND WENT LAXUS BARBECUED GAJEEL I SNICKERED. I BET HE WAS BEING SUPER RUDE. IN CONCLUSION THIS IS PERFECT. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

I'm so happy you wrote this.
Angelacakes chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
This is so great my goodness i felt so good reading this well done, you did amazing, such great story indeed. Haha
W1n6s-0f-F1r3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Very nice!
Makes me wish this would have happen in the manga :)
Love how you've written each personality, especially Laxus. I can definitely see Gajeel using his power as a council member to arrest Laxus!
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Please make this more than a one shot! Big puppy eyes in session to you because this is a wonderful starting point and I seriously need a good Laxus x Lucy fix now that i am finally getting a break from real world insanity and mega hard core stress of a month long duration. I loved how this one started, and it soooo deserves a continuation.

Blinking in shock on the honorable mention about my own stories. Been such a crazy month that I am way behind on updating my own due to having a house full of peeps around the clock. LOL. Did not realize you liked my stories. Glad you do though. :) Makes me very happy and gives me an excuse to tell everyone to leave me alone so I can get more done on both. Anyway, I really hope you will add to this story line, and since I do not see a complete tag, I will hit follow. If you do add a complete tag, let me know. Although I might just snivel a bit. :) Hehehehe. Good luck, keep writing, and I'll be very happy to keep reading.
Kamy4 GhostDreyar chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Really incridible. I wish the manga and the anime will end Lalu. (Hopes). ┬┐When will you update your other Lalu fics? Hope don't take you so much time. See you soon.:)