Reviews for Elevator Ride
zaig5ohWee5ohaethieg chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
love it!
I would really like a second chapter :)
JerichoSteele chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
While I applaud your different road taken at the end of that episode, there are some things about this that bother me. First, Castle didn't steal anything; Beckett made her choice to lie to him about her weekend plans with Demming, she repeatedly turned down Rick's invitation, and then, when she had the chance to say something, she didn't. Second, Demming just assaulted a civilian in front of a witness; he'll be lucky to end up back in uniform, much less be in a position to bring down the 'full force of the NYPD' on Castle or anyone else for that matter. It amazes me that even though Rick was trying to do the right thing and walk away from a woman who had made it abundantly clear who she chose to be with, Castle's the one who catches all the grief. Anyone in their right mind would have come to the same conclusions and acted accordingly. Blaming him for trying to salvage his broken spirit is just plain cruel. I kinda wish he hadn't come back in the fall, leaving Kate to hop in and out of even more loveless relationships ... which is what she continued to do even when Castle was right there. Semper Fi.
2.0Always47 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Please continue. it's absolutely great
SnowKing1701 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Very well written. I like the twist of this story. I would love to see a continuation of this. See what happens if Rick goes back up to homicide?
elvander72 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Love it. Please continue :-)
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11