Reviews for Elevator Ride
stfd51 chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Wonderful story from beginning to end. In fact I plan to read the whole thing again today! Great job for your first story. I encourage you to write more.
DX2012 chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
I think you should be proud of your accomplishment. For a first story you did very well. Don't let negative reviews stop you from writing and posting again in the future.
D
Garrae chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
It's been an interesting take on the end of S2. Well done for writing, finishing and publishing your first story.
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
ENJOYED THIS SO VERY MUCH THANK YOU FOR SHARING
YOUR WRITINGS WITH US LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE
OF YOUR STORIES...
ValzBrownie chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
When castle means business he really does mean business. Loved it!
TORONTOSUN chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
It is good that Rick and Kate has found what they were looking for. I guessing Gina and Rick is not going to go well.
TORONTOSUN chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
I like how they are acting like a teenager with each other. I wonder how they will act at the precinct. This will be fun.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
Why does someone has to be a hater just because they don't sugarcoat Beckett or Castle's actions? Beckett is selfish. Castle is gullible. She strung him along and he allowed it. He chose to wait for her while she happily dated others. He chose to be a pathetic fool who allowed a woman who wasn't worth it to walk all over him. That's not hating Beckett for seeing her actions for what they were, actions of a self centered woman who enjoyed the benefits of having a fallback guy. And it isn't hating Castle for acknowledging that his childishness, low self esteem, and lack of self respect are not attractive qualities. Allowing someone to use and abuse you at will, constantly throws you away, lies to you, and instead of having the dignity to walk away but instead, excuse and forgive the atrocious behavior is not love. It's self hatred. Beckett loves Beckett and Castle hates Castle. Even in this story, Castle is a pathetic loser who hates himself. And Beckett is her usual selfish, hateful, bitter, condescending, pretentious self.
Nordic Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
I can only repeat what a fellow guest reviewer said earlier, HUGE THANKS for a story that isn't all "Castle is a saint, Beckett is to blame for everything". These two characters have always been equals in everything - mistakes, non-communication, forgiveness, depth of their feelings, you name it - and they both needed time to grow and change for the better before they could have the strong and happy relationship they are having now. You really nailed them in your story. If you ever decide to write a season 4 story, I will definitely read it :-) (no pressure...)

Thank you also for not making Demming a bad guy. He seemed to be a genuinely nice, and hot, man in the show and did nothing wrong. In fact he made all those moves with Beckett that we all wanted Castle to make but he never did. I'm not pro violence, but what Demming did in the elevator in this story was a natural male reaction in a situation like that and kind of sweet. He had just been dumped by Beckett, but still defended her honor :-)

However, I'm not sure what's the value-add of this call to Gina for this story. Castle already called her boss, so she knows what's going on. And the text messages in the end of this chapter seem like a natural end for the story. But, I don't want to judge before I've read the final chapter. I'm sure you will surprise us positively :-) Thanks again for the great story.
craspon chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
I'm almost feeling sorry for Gina. Almost.
lb chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
I like the all-business, take charge side of Castle. Great job.
Norman01 chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
I liked this chapter. Beckett was her normal badass self and Rick acted like a self made millionaire. Self assured and assertive. See authors of tv and fanfiction, this combination does work. Thank you author.
gostopow chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Hate to be Gina... I bet Rick is going to tear her a new one. And I can't wait for her to find out she is being replaced as his agent.
2.0Always47 chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Aww they're so cute. Loved the new chapter :) can't wait for an update. Btw I hate Gina
CaskettFan5 chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Now that was kick-ass Beckett and then playful Kate. She certainly displayed a wide range in just one chapter. It was interesting to see intense Castle and then thoughtful Castle so he had some range as well. I'm surprised he is calling Gina, she would know by then that he had a new publishing manager. I suspect she is going to get a dose of intense Castle in what will probably be their last interaction. I loved the Kate/Rick banter and how domestic they're getting. Thanks for a nice big dose of Caskett.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »