Reviews for Elevator Ride
MeltedRos3 chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
He's firing her.
djinni14 chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
It's about time that Rick grew a back bone!
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
YES HOPE HE USES SOME OF LANIE'S TERMS
AND LET HER HAVE IT WITH COLD CASTLE WE KNOW
HE CAN BE!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
I am going to miss this story when it is over. I had a wonderful story idea for you. What if Josh had a sister that was also a doctor. Beautiful, intelligent and decided she wanted to date Castle. Can you imagine the look on Beckett's face when they meet up for team drinks and Josh' sister shows up?
ValzBrownie chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
YAY! they are adorable. 3 oh gosh, I am scared now, hopefully not something too bad
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
For once a fic that isn't all "Castle is a saint, Beckett is to blame for everything", THANK YOU !
Jethro25 chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
Amen to that. Nice story you've got going here. Looking forward to more, G
CaskettFan5 chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
You had me so happy about Kate and Rick getting together I forgot about how things might hit the fan with "anger issues" Demming. There also might be something planned by Gina. Don't make us wait too long. ;-)
Weirling chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
first...i like the story...but this chapter seemed kinda rushed. And you didn't even hint that they had taken their relationship to the physical. Sex isn't the same as smut. It's how we all got here.
having said all that, im still looking forward to the next addition.
stefi chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
'game face' ?
what's going on?
update update!
lb chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Just caught up with your story. Great job with the honest conversation. Gina was kind of a controlling self-centered b but that's kind of how I saw her too.
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND THE STORY
THINKING GINA'S DONE WHAT CASTLE TOLD HER NOT TO DO!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
I'm glad Castle is finally done acting like an idiot, because I honestly can't stand this character anymore, in fics and in TV. Time to grow up dude.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
I'm sorry but this is stupid. Beckett was as much at fault if not more than Castle. I'm assuming your one of those people who blames Castle for everything and believes Beckett shits diamonds. She has made far more mistakes than he has over the course of the show and has hurt him much more than he has hurt her.
Garrae chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Nice story.
Thanks for including the anti-abuse comment. As someone famous once said - Free speech does not extend to shouting "Fire" in a crowded theatre. Everyone has a right to express their opinion but they do not have a right to abuse others in so doing.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »