Reviews for Elevator Ride
2.0Always47 chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Amazing as always, it's just getting better and better. can't wait for an update :)
elvander72 chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Ooh ooh ooh. What has Gina done now. I don't think Rick is going to be a happy camper soon :-)
Can't wait to see Rick tear Gina a new one for ignoring him re Demming.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
TORONTOSUN chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
I agree with about the attacks for the other writers, in which I follow. They always have my support.

I so like how Kate, at least allowed Rick to explain as to what happened with Demming, who was out of line. And now that is over with...Rick should kiss the girl.
ValzBrownie chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
This...is..AWESOME!
FDWojo chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I just realized that I forgot to mention this bit here.

Gina doesn't seem in character. You have her nattering along about nothings, and wondering away from Rick when Demming hits him. What? Is Gina clueless? She's acting more like Meredith.

Aside from that, it's a shame it took Rick so long to get his head on straight. It seems like he has an IQ of 10, when Demming hit him.

Frank
FDWojo chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
Well, even though I'm only about half of this chapter into the story. I will say this:

If Rick just sits in his loft for months on end, then I really hope a meteor crashes into his building and kills him, and Alexis, and Martha, even though the two red-heads don't deserve it. That possible route will mean this story was just a matter of drawing out how long you can make the readers wait before somebody talks.

I hope I'm wrong.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
People who insult others because they don't like a fic are seriously pathetic. I see it often, some guests reviewers who hate absolutely everything in every fic but keep reading them and bothering eveyone. These people really need to grow up and get a life.
stefi chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
thanks for this new chapter :D
and FF writers? don't pay attention to haters, they are usually losers who cannot get a good idea without GPS and a printed map, let alone writing a story (good or bad), so I say: ignore them, they are NOT able to judge a story, or an idea or a person
i'm not a registered user but Stefi is my real name and i enjoy reading FFs a lot
thanks to all of you :D
Krystalslazz chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Great chapter :D i cant wait to read the next. I agree with you about the hate, we're lucky people take the time to write and post it so we can read it.
Castlefan6 chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Loving your take on the story and I totally agree with you about the abuse. Usually those with no talent are the ones attacking the talented ones because they are jealous. PLEASE keep writing for the majority of us who really enjoy all the Fan Fics, Thanks
Dominic Flandry chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Yes, I agree with you completely about abusing the writers, whether it's in comments or PM. Critique but don't attack, either the story or the writer.
RoninBlackwing chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
I agree with you. The attacks I've seen on authors, especially authors how are actually good at writing a story have been entirely unacceptable. Maybe it was my lack of awareness of it but when I signed on to FFNet in 2012 it didn't seem to be as bad as it is now. Unfortunately on top of that I keep getting the feeling that this sort of behavior is limited to only a portion on the fandoms and sadly the Castle fandom seems to be one of the worst affected.
I don't understand that sort of behavior - if you're part of the fandom why are you attacking the authors. When I don't like a fic I will stop reading it, sometimes I might try reviewing and explaining to the author why they are losing me as a reader but never once have I sat down to write a review with the intent to hurtful or mean or anything else along those lines.
Sometime criticism has to be a little harsh when there are glaring issues at hand but a lot what I'm seeing these days is abuse for the sake of abuse with not even the attempt so appear like the reviewer cared about the story or that they even spared a few minutes to read it.
Even worse is that as far as I can tell FFNet's administration is turning a blind eye on all of this and instead of trying to address the problem they are effectively encouraging the perpetrators through their inaction. It's one of the reasons I will never publish anything on this site - I simply refuse to be attacked baselessly and have the people who should enforce some rules act like it didn't happen. I'd guess that we've lost more than a few promising authors to this kind of behavior.
So to all the authors that are experiencing these attacks I have this to say - I for one will keep reading your work and appreciating it, if I post a review it is because I have something to say that I believe might be of some use or because I was so happy with you work I just had to put out there. What I won't do is attack you on a personal level - that is something only cowards and useless people do.
Finally a small suggestion - it is my experience that when a review can be replied to such as it is the case on AO3 people are less likely to attempt such attacks in fear of the backlash that will drown their mailboxes in reprocess so I will encourage those of you facing this abuse to consider crossposting your work on that site. I am not affiliated with them and I am not asking anyone to jump ship, I am just sharing my personal experience from being registered there.
Chris.JC chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
I am enjoying this story and am looking forward to the next few chapters.
Regarding your A/N I entirely agree with your comments and I feel that people who leave negative and abusive comments shouldn't hide behind anonymity, man up and register and make your comments in a way that a reply can be sent. Better yet try writing a story yourselves then see how you enjoy abusive comments.
Joana A chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
I'm loving this story! Please update soon :-)
castle1966 chapter 5 . 9/3/2015