Reviews for Elevator Ride
stars90 chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
Excellent work. Liked how they kept blindsiding each other in the conversation. And i hear you 100% about the abuse, although only one of those author names looks familiar.
2.0Always47 chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
OMG so overwhelming chapter. Amazing. Don't leave us hanging here. Please; ) can't wait for more :) and that cliffhanger
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
If people don't like something they have the right to voice that opinion.

Here on fanfcition however, freedom of speech, doesn't seem to ring a bell. Writers here only want reviews that say how great the writer is. But if a person reads a chapter and just says he doesn't like it. Which is a normal opinion. Then the writer is mad and all the people call them haters. Please.

First of all, I hate the term haters. Seems to be a term used by teenage girls. Second, people do not have to write stories themselves to be allowed to have an opinion. You want to write so much and get reviews. Then accept all opinions and grow a pair.
Reaperghostrider chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
I really like this story so far and I personally don't think people should bad mouth any you don't like what they write don't read it .Thanks for this interesting take on the Season 2 finale.
debra.leon.10 chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
I agree with you. If you don't like what you are reading don't read it. Not everyone has the same taste. Everyone does their best in their writing and I really enjoy what I read if I don't like it I quit reading it. And I would never abuse an author for what they have written. Thank you.
c.rogers7761 chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
I really agree with your A/N2 AS my MOMMA used to say if you can't say anything NICE Don't say anything at all
elvander72 chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
Cliffy!
We want more, we want more :-)
Great work, role on the next chapter.
Sensaiman chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
I am in 1000% agreement with you about the haters. It has also been my experience that the haters have rarely or never written and submitted on this site.
A note to the haters: If you don't like a story stop reading it! It takes a lot of courage to submit to this site, Castle fans are a passionate if you are going to attack a writer have the courage to put your name on your filth. Many of these attacks are done by cowards who hide behind the title "Guest".
By the way I love this story and can't wait to see where yo go with it.
Steve
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
Of course it's unacceptable, but unfortunately when not face to face, idiots feel brave. I'm sure it's hard to ignore, but I'm glad all of you writers continue to do such amazing work. It keeps the Castle I fell in love with alive.
Madelynn one chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
I really hate to read that people are sending such horrible reviews to the writers of these stories. I enjoy reading them, and as you said, if I don't care for it, I won't read it. I think anyone who takes the effort and time to write a story and put it on the Internet is very brave. More power to you and I thank you for wait for more chapters.
MeltedRos3 chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
I think the abuse is unacceptable and unnecessary. She's right if you don't like the damn book don't read it. In my honest opinion I think the book is amazing.
enesbit70 chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
People need to remember its is not to be used to deliberately hurt people if it bothers you then don't read it..Hope you continue writing.
Bruhh forreals chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
great chapter! and I'm with you 100% on people being mean to these writers that take their time to write us a story. So (excuse my language) fuck those people that write horrible things to writers!
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
100% agree with you if you don't like it then don't read it
have respect for those sharing their talents and those who
enjoy reading the stories now love this and waiting for the next chapters
Thank you.