Reviews for Mistletoe Kisses
Awww! This was so fluffy I swear I got cavities just reading it! So cute! X3
Serena chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Kawaii!
Jennahbug17 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
yes, yes they should. anyways, great story. sooo cute!
Jack-O-Lantern chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That was suppppppeeeerrrr cute. Your a really good writer, i wish i could have thought of somthing that cute! :) TeeHee;)

I love this story!
deaththekid chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
very good details.
PhoenixDiamond chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Awwww that was so sweet. Awwwww Gohan got akiss from Trunks...But Trunks seemed to want moe than just a simple peck lol. He wanted the whole nine yards. The part where they're caught by little Trunks and Goten was adorable.
Catra T. L. Heaveno chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Too Cute Too Cute I have always love your fics.
DMHPluv chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
that's so cute!
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Aw, very kawaii. I feel all warm and fuzzy. By the way d'you know that chibi doesn't mean 'kid' it means 'shrimp' and its actually pretty insulting, at least that's what i've heard. Hey look! I just gave out another completely random, useless bit of information, that's the 30th bit today (at least), hmm that's a whole new record for me...i think i need some coffee, its too late for me to be making half-arsed intelligent comments.

Sorry 'bout crap review. It's late and i haven't slept in...um two days i think, i'll come back and review properly when i can resist the urge to fall asleep on my key-board.

Later
child-of-water-magic chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
cute CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE STORY PLEAES READ MY FANFIC AND SEE IF IT'S ANY GOOD?
SwiftSilver chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Dreamseer VeeTee chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Ahh... how sweet. That was really nice.
Interrobang chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Awwwwwwwwwww! That was sooooooo truely sweet! Tis great as a stand alone, but i would love to see more chappies if possible! _
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
aww...that was very sweet.
leelee3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
!

It was soooooo cute! And the thing when Goten and Chibi caught them was just hilarious! _ I saw it on the ml and had planned to read it later, but looks like I can't get away from it. Lol, not like that's a bad thing! Totally glad I read it! 'Twas a VERY good X-mas present! _ Thankies muchly.

Merry Christmas! -