Reviews for Wyvern
AnthonyR89 chapter 12 . 4h
so, switched lung and Taylor's powers, kind of, anyway, and killed off skidmark.
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 6h
mean to her? what kind of suicidal idiot would try to pick on a dragon? its not like Greg Veder goes to Arcadia.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 6h
and it wouldn't just be harassment he could be charged with, but trespassing as well.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 7h
only team with a dragon? The ABB would like a word with you. so would the guild, for that matter.
Undead Night Fury chapter 17 . 5/8
I have really enjoyed this fanfic a lot and cant wait for the next update which I greatly hope is very soon!
AzureLazuli chapter 17 . 4/27
Oooooooh, fun chapter! :D Poor troopers though.

Sophia goes utterly off the deep end, Miss Militia is badass, god damn Coil is interfering, and Armsmaster has tunnel vision. Hope Miss Militia will be able to interfere there in Taylor's defense. Also, super curious as to who gave M.M. the can; maybe Contessa?
kuriboh1233 chapter 17 . 4/25
I can't help but think Armsmaster is just plain retarded in this fic.
Kknd2 chapter 17 . 4/25
Oh boy Coil, did you wake the wrong Wyvern!

Gotta admit, the self justification here just SCREAMS 'Conflict drive' from Armsmaster. It's just plausible enough he would think that to justify to himself after the fact, but stupid enough to be shard thinking.

You are really cliffhangering us now ack!
gryphonsson chapter 17 . 4/24
And then it blew up in Calvert’s face, because Fate is a vindictive bitch with poor impulse control when it comes to people tempting her.
Danyael Prince chapter 17 . 4/24
ohhh boy...

*Not* good...
poison.symic chapter 17 . 4/23
Yay for a fresh update to one of my favorite ongoing stories! This story's incarnation of Armsmaster seems absolutely determined to *not learn a thing* from previous mistakes and to simply jump to the conclusion he wants with little regard for the actual evidence at hand.
Kamiro G.S chapter 17 . 4/23
hooray, another worm fanfic from my favourite worm fanfic writer, Mr plane in their profile pic man!
Kaiya Azure chapter 17 . 4/23
Well, that happened.

I'm guessing that even if Armsmaster had kept some kind of record regarding the mystery informant, he'd still wind up looking like a fool should things snowball the way Coil predicts. Honestly, I hope Coil is the one that ends up with egg on his face, but I'm not sure how that would happen.
Dammm, the road to hell is paved with good intention
Spellflame chapter 17 . 4/22
... the end was literally no surprise, ... Why do I think something bad will happen.