Reviews for Wyvern
V01dSw0rd chapter 22 . 2/9
Rather than pull her in, the two should try ‘asking nicely’

Maybe Taylor could get them to be more helpful, possibly by putting L33t in touch with Dragon…
V01dSw0rd chapter 20 . 2/9
I feel like the way Taylor’s power is giving her new abilities has parallels to David’s powerset.
Just, you know, connected to shards that were properly deployed.
The Dark Warden chapter 1 . 1/31
This will be the fifth time I have read through your story and I just now realized that Inago is your version of Lung. He and Taylor swapped powers and I didn't even realize it. I just thought Inago was a new character you created! I am such an oblivious fool!
SLappYNano chapter 10 . 1/20
i knew there was gonna be drama with the tags but man, this fic has soo much unneeded drama
leebrough98us chapter 20 . 1/7
I like your stories thos chapter os just bad
leebrough98us chapter 20 . 1/7
that gight was retarded. really now
leebrough98us chapter 19 . 1/7
They all gonna die terrible deaths
Looking forward to the next chapter
leebrough98us chapter 19 . 1/4
just watch some Perry mason it should help a little
leebrough98us chapter 18 . 1/4
Here comes wyvern
leebrough98us chapter 17 . 1/4
Dumbledore definitely approves!
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 1 . 12/11/2023
Yes Down with shadow stalker!

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
selthar chapter 24 . 12/7/2023
Just came across this story, read the whole thing so far within 2 days... really liked the Paranoia reference. Looking forward to seeing what happens with Ellisburg... with how it must haunt Piggot, she'll be pleased if and when it's wiped out. Maybe she'll actually mellow out a bit more, she seemed to do so at least a little after finding out Wyvern was willing to do the job.
ATS-Wonder chapter 2 . 12/5/2023
i don't know about you, but i feel like everyone speaks like they don't have any personality... like all of them are the same person...
Pinkypi chapter 24 . 11/4/2023
Woooo! Can't wait to see Ellisburg and the resulting fallout for good or ill. This was great read. Thank you for sharing your work.
1,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »