Reviews for A Child Avenged
Bb34 chapter 1 . 8h
This was good
DaDragon562 chapter 1 . 5/14
I quite enjoyed this, though the ending quote by Thor really HAMMERS it in just how stupid fury's actions here were
Bosmer1701 chapter 1 . 5/9
Here is the problem with this story. Sure, on the surface Harry playing word games and being intimidating makes good drama. Realistically, an angry parent would just come out a state, "give me back my son." An angry Harry who had is son kidnapped would have just ripped the info from Furry and got his son and left.
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 4/4
Beware Harry's wrath! Even Asgard fears him!Coulson is lucky that Teddy likes him.
Last Harper chapter 1 . 4/1
Good start.
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 3/14
thanks
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 3/9
I enjoyed this.
monque.lita16 chapter 1 . 3/4
update soon its getting good
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 2/13
Enjoyed. I don’t have the patience to watch the Avengers and other related movies enough to memorize them to implement my own crossovers in this universe, so I’m pleased as punch when other authors do them and do them well.
dragonquest1313 chapter 1 . 1/9
Loved it!
i like this stor chapter 1 . 12/8/2021
i like this story.
pudentane chapter 1 . 12/6/2021
Very creative story and a great read. Thank you for sharing your talent.
regulusarcturusblack42 chapter 1 . 11/18/2021
This is the epitome of perfection.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 11/8/2021
I just knew Colson wasn't a bad guy to Teddy! Nicer way to be saved then going to Tahiti.
scyfly chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
harry sure showed them. getting flashbacks to dumbledore telling lucius malfoy to not hand out anymore artifacts of voldemort, after he haf ginny possessed for a year and unleashed a weapon of mass destruction on hogwarts which is obviously not deserving of death penalty