Reviews for Finding you, Finding me
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 11 . 9/13
damn nice ending there, i can't wait for more to come hopefully soon!
misherukuro chapter 11 . 8/16
Very interesting read.
celticwitch77 chapter 11 . 6/25
Hope you finish
Markosgirl69 chapter 11 . 6/14
plzplzplz update soon?!
leelee3418 chapter 11 . 5/23
please! update soon! I AM DYING HERE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
jolynda chapter 11 . 5/5
Is it the end or you will continue ? Cause I would like to see Alice brought down a peg or two. See what the Cullen's have to say to this "shit storm" she started, and how this supposed war will be subdue.

Btw you are one of few really good author. Keep on your good work and God bless you.
Lynda

Ps: Sorry if my english is bad, I am a french speaking person.
celajwhitney chapter 11 . 3/29
beautiful! what a lovely ceremony. i hope you haven't forgotten this story.
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 3/29
i hope it's malice who's going to die!
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 3/29
i like this jasper a lot! we didn't get to now him well n the books because everyone but alice kept him at arms length and the movie was even worse. all they had him do was stand in the background and scowl or smirk at alice. in bd part two he was bested by one of the guard without a talent and i don't think that would have happened.
SilverontheRose chapter 11 . 3/23
Ah, another lovely one that has stalled a bit. I love your different takes on Jasper's character. SM left him so flat, when he should have been dynamic. I know, I was raised around his kind!
sharbour0108 chapter 11 . 3/9
All I can really say is MORE PLEASE!
GaijinVamp chapter 11 . 2/26
This is so good, such an unusual plot. You're such a good writer. I hope someday you'll finish it.
GFPrincessSerenityMoon chapter 11 . 2/25
I hope you plan to update this one! I love the ceremony. I am curious to see how Alice is being protected and how Jasper, Bella, Peter, & Char will take her and Benito down. I'm also curious if Lucifer will make an appearance and if this will bring the Arch Angels down. I would love for Bella to gain some additional 'family' in the form of new allies.
Gahhh I LOVE IT.
Please please write more. I love all your books, but this one. Damn. It just makes me wish there were a 100 chapters for me to read. It's awesome and awe inspiring. You have such amazing ideas. I can't wait for more. So when you're ready, please come back.
Much love, Marie. (Teamemmettandkellan on Wattpad, the only place I know how to make an account. )
WhiteLunaNight chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Ardon my language but F*ck that was intense! Oh God what is going to happen to these two?! I can't wait to read the next chapter, you do such amazing work with these characters. I spent all of today reading your stories and they are amazing. Please don't ever stop writing )