Reviews for Ask Not the Sparrow
Guest chapter 22 . 10/8/2019
Really loving this. Your characters are written quite well, and you establish your PoV’s very nicely. Please consider updating this soon. Good luck, keep up the good work.
Mystery chapter 22 . 8/30/2019
Aww...poor Seaspray. Lost and alone.
ItsBirdie chapter 21 . 5/26/2019
Cute chapter! So so great! I love Oddny and Val and everywhere you’ve taken the his story. I don’t think I mentioned this, but Oddny’s character feels like a breath of fresh air. She’s not quippy or orderly sarcastic; she’s sweet and genuine. I’ve always liked that. This is definitely one of my favorite OC stories. And your baby sounds adorable too 3 so cute and mischievous. no worries about feeling rushed and thanks for the update! :)
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 20 . 5/20/2019
It's because she's a baby! Maybe Oddny will escape on her? This was so sweet, and the way Oddny is subtly introducing the other slaves to the nicer side of dragons is really great! But where is poor Seaspray, and why the hell is Chip so angry? I mean, I get it, she had to hurt him, but he's so different from how he was. WHat happened to him to make him that way? Meow!
ItsBirdie chapter 20 . 5/19/2019
Wow what an amazing story! So glad I found this gem. Thank you both so much
ZabuzasGirl chapter 19 . 5/12/2019
Oh boy. Drago's not gonna be happy when he hears about this.
Cinematronix chapter 18 . 5/7/2019
I am absolutely loving this story! This is the only story isn’t an original character that is mainly focused on them and not hiccup and the others (so far) and that is why I adore this story! Xoxo keep it up!
Fizzlemcschnizzle chapter 18 . 5/6/2019
I'm really excited about where this is going. Giving Oddny a secret, ongoing relationship with Chip, Seaspray, and Hawkfrost is something I don't think I've seen before. It's like Hiccup and Toothless in the first movie, but under different circumstances and where not all dragons are friendly.

Also, aww, ya plugged me. Thanks! All I do is write comments from the peanut gallery and act as a 2nd pair of eyes, but it's a privilege to be a part of that process.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 17 . 4/30/2019
update soon please.
ME chapter 17 . 3/10/2019
This story has really amazed me with its careful planning and relatable characters. I love the plot idea, and I love your development and execution of it even more. I’m not sure I’ve seen many characters as interesting and non-Mary-Sue-ish as Oddny and the rest of your characters. Even Marit, who exhibits a lot of behavior usually reserved for the “popular girl” bully, has some roundness to her personality (such as that little blurb explaining that she wasn’t malicious, she just wanted her friends back). In fact, I’ve noticed that almost every character in here has a decently distinct personality, which I applaud you for.
(Diverse personalities are one of the things that I struggle with.)
Your plot also (at least seems) well thought out, and I enjoy watching Oddny’s and Frits’s and the dragons’ and everyone else’s stories intertwine. You are an amazing writer, and I can’t wait to read more. Also, from the sound of it, your beta is amazingly helpful, so could you please tell him that I appreciate his contribution to this incredible story?
Thank you, and I’ll do my best to patiently wait for the next update.
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 17 . 3/2/2019
This is just amazing! I don't know how this is going to be resolved, but I really hope she and her dragons escape soon. I love this story, it's just so good, even without the inclusion of any main characters so far. Rocky might be my favorite dragon in the story. Meow!
RedtailHawk19 chapter 17 . 2/23/2019
Oh snap! Poor Oddny, Drago's slave now. Thanks for updating, I really enjoy reading your story. it's interesting and I'm excited to read more and see what happens next.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 12 . 4/28/2018
Nice!
How long after HtTYD 1 is this? Is it almost time for HtTYD 2? Given the way Eret was grumbling about everything, I wouldn't be that surprised if eventually Hiccup showed up to challenge them.
Keep up the good work!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 11 . 11/5/2017
Great story! I don't know what Fits was like before, but I really like his character. It seems real, and I can really feel the love between Oddney and Fits.
Please update averaging spoon, and have a great day!
Viper4K chapter 6 . 9/4/2017
I do like to see good fanfiction which can make me read without breaks...

Gotta admit, You have really good fanfic here, I'm definitely adding it to my fav list!