Reviews for Second Place
zerorin05 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Love it!
dianalillian chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
This chapter...was too short. Please update. Thanks :)
dianalillian chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
How nice to see the other Uncrowned Kings in the picture. I hope we get to see Mayuzumi-san, too! But more importantly, I'm looking forward to Sei-chan's reaction to Kotone being a manager :)
dianalillian chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Wow. Great way to end a chapter. Watch out, Kotone. Akashi won't lose. :)
dianalillian chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
Ho ho~ Things are going nicely. All I can say is I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
dianalillian chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
Kagami makes an appearance! That's like, golden! The encounter of Akashi and Kotone is too short. I hope we see more in the next chapter. :)
dianalillian chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
"The pettiness of people below him did not bother him."
Omg. That is so like Akashi. Haha. Looking forward to the practice.
dianalillian chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I really like that Kotone isn't head over heels in love with him on first sight. Also, I like that Akashi isn't mysteriously nice to her especially all of a sudden, if you know what I mean. Anyway, keep it up :)
SilverSapphire34523 chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
Did Akashi turn to crazy Akashi just then?
SilverSapphire34523 chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Update soon!
AizenTheGoat chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
"Zu ga takai zo" akashis signature phrase to people seems to have good effects. Wonder how he will discipline her the next time they meet for their project.
kitochu chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
(kAGAMI, WAS THAT yOU?)

The pace seems a little quick. Like any other story, there are a few small grammar issues here and there (dialogue, mostly).

The basketball practice thing came really suddenly (and.. kinda late..). I just assumed they were strangers outside of the classroom. You might want to edit the first chapter a little. Just a suggestion. (:

(And wow, top two smartest kids paired up together for a group project? Is there, like, a roster or a draw or something? sensei pls.)

Looking forward to the next chapter! (:
SilverSapphire34523 chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Is she on the basketball team?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Nice story! As for the person who sent you that flame she's just pitiful :( Keep up the good work, can't wait for another chapter xD
-X