Reviews for Female Marauder One-shots!
Srijita Bagchi chapter 5 . 8/31/2021
Can you please continue this chapter and make it a whole story?
Nunu21 chapter 8 . 6/11/2021
horrifying on what happen to jily man poor harry he was just a baby but I love this genderswap jily lyle is my fav I love his Independence and feisty on jane its like I love you but your a jackass you know when u get the chance I hope u make the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
Please update this story even though it's been like 4 years since it was last updated. It's really good and it's an idea that you don't see that often.
audreyyrosee chapter 8 . 5/29/2017
Ugh my HEART
audreyyrosee chapter 5 . 5/29/2017
Ugh I loved the last chappie, so cute. And yesss style realize your fate
shadow-wolf-CFGP chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Please update story of "In which they look back"
Is amazing :)
Awesomeisindahouse chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
my heart. it hurts.
ObeliskX chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
Grim but expected ending
I also wonder how his relationships with female Severus were like in this universe...
Supergoddad chapter 8 . 1/2/2016
That was indeed very emotional. Depends on what you think you should write next. If you're asking me, I'd say, fuck all those morbid feelings, just do it. I really loved this one-shot though, it was funny and sad. I'll see you around!
Lemonsours98 chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
I got ideas janes pregncey 3rd movie one of they look back others night
ObeliskX chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
lol, what a swap
Supergoddad chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
That was really great! I'd love to see more, unfortunately I have no ideas at the moment. If they should arise, I'll try a PM or something like that
jada chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
u should doone through her time pregnat with harry
Haleigh119 chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
Hello!:) I love these genderbend stories on the marauders and yours is really good! Can you update a little faster? Also list how you like the marauders and lily if you can please? I'll do it too.

1)Remus
2(lily
3)Sirius
4)James
5)Peter
Lemonsours98 chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
could you please update i know u just did but this is good