Reviews for Sayu Yagami
Hoshijanaitte chapter 33 . 10/23
CONTINUE PLSSSSSSSS:((((
DredgenVayn chapter 33 . 10/7
As much as I like this fic, is it dead?
Really interesting.
TotallyNotASerialKiller chapter 33 . 8/23
This story is a little rough around this edges. It has some cheesy moments and quite a few plot holes (why didn’t L notice her stab wound scar and the B.B. scar; why would L risk losing all 3 of his successors and himself on the same case when the whole point of Whammy’s House is that the world should never be without an L; why did no one bat and eyelash at a 13 year old girl going to nightclubs; why would the (xenophobic) American authorities randomly ask a foreign detective to work on an American case when the alphabet agencies don’t even play nice within themselves; why would his own work let him be gone so long when he’s so important in the NPA; etc.) That being said, you definitely managed to hold my attention with your unique plot, and your editing skills are pretty decent. I feel that this story has a lot of potential, and you definitely shouldn’t give up writing stories. You have that creative spark that all good writers need.
PleasegiveMeaPenname chapter 33 . 7/16
DAMMIT I DID IT AGAIN
I GOT INVESTED IN A FANFIC JUST TO SEE THAT IT PROBABLY WON'T BE UPDATED ANYTIME SOON
FUCK IM SAD
GODDAMMIT L YOU ASSWIPE CEASE THESE SHENANIGANS
APridefulSin chapter 33 . 6/19
ooooo I would be pissed too. ugh I was going to ask how he could do that but the answer is he is L...
TheaRiddle chapter 33 . 5/24
Holy shit,, umm,, im loving this development? I've got a feeling L's gonna regret that. He's def gonna regret double crossing sayu. He still doesn't know her other aliases and stuff.
TheaRiddle chapter 24 . 5/24
Damn Beyond has entered the game!
TheaRiddle chapter 12 . 5/24
I'm enjoying this so much.
TheaRiddle chapter 7 . 5/24
Omg it's been a long time since I've seen Akazukin Chacha
Eragon135790 chapter 33 . 4/30
she should kill L, would defintily make it more intresting especially since nobody would know who killed him, not evne ryuk. well at least i would do that in her position i love chaos.
Eragon135790 chapter 5 . 4/30
i love our mc.
Eragon135790 chapter 3 . 4/30
really i dont understand how people can live without masks, msaks maek life so much more intresting.
Daphne Ackerman chapter 33 . 4/17
I am in love with this story and absolutely heartbroken when i realized that it was last updated in 2017. Just wanted to say that. I got so emotionally invested in it, you just had to end this chapter with a cliff hanger right? sob guess I'll keep hoping for another update even if it wont happen
Finish please!