Reviews for Revelations
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I like this. I like all your stories, thank you for putting the time and effort into writing them.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
TwistedLime chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Brilliant. I'm just gonna say that it was written before OotP was realeased. Fansastic.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
YEAH SNUFFLES!
Someone Reading chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Finish Cave Canem ;)

Yes, it's me again, wishing I had reviewed this long ago, but having a Sirius moment Ive been looking for things.

I love your version of his Mother alot more than JKR's. Sorry to say that, but its true.

I cried buckets over the note..."love Snuffles". AW.

Thanks for sharing
Candelabra chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Aw. How sweet. Evidently written before OotP came out, but still sweet all the same.
moony391 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Sad yet cute
Hi Im Crazy chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
*cries* That was wonderful! Oh, I really liked this. Too bad Sirius's mom really wasn't like that... all nice and everything. Loved the ending!
emmiline chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
if only Sirius had had a Mom like that...*sniff*...very swet
ggyy chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
that was awesome and so touching..well written.
Pequenino chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Cool story..slightly heartwarming. :)
foggynite chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
a beautiful story- i loved the end especially, with him showing up as "Snuffles." it was heart-breaking and happy and wistful all at once. i esp. appreciated the way you made Robert anti-Sirius but not a jerk, just someone very disillusioned with life. a nice, subtle touch. i've read your other stories, but this is definitely my favorite!
Lily Skylo chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Hello, :)

Great story. I don't know what else to say, it's a wonderful story. ;P

-Lily Skylo
Froggybangbang chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Me again! First story I read that the name 'Snuffle' actually came *after* he was out of Hogwarts. Ten points to your house for that! The more I read, the more I like your stories. You wrote a lot of first times (this one and the one about the prank especially). I found it very sad that you killed Aeneas. I liked him in the Angsty Prank story. The part where Remus know he's watch, I was certain that she had had another child. I didn't even thought about the Ministry, silly me. I like the way she is. how she speak and react. Especially around Padfoot (and how he reacts with her). Very good!

Well, once fic to go... Now I have a dilema: I loved all your Fanfic, under this name and under Mysid, that I read... but that one isn't finished... descisions, descisions.
Fantome chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Oh, really sweet and sad too! Maggie was going to take "Snuffles" home. It's so nice to have a pet to talk to! Great job!
sparkli chick can't be damned to sign in chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
This is really good-I hate Wallace or whatever-his-name-is.