Reviews for The Library
irelandk chapter 26 . 11/20/2016
:-)
BellalovesJacob chapter 26 . 9/27/2016
Loved your story. It turned out great. Would have love even more of their story.
Sassyvampmama chapter 26 . 2/28/2016
Thanks for sharing.
Carcass chapter 26 . 2/7/2016
The only problem I had with this is that the epilogue came very randomly.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 2/1/2016
Big, giant, ENORMOUS happy claps for the childfree choice they've made! It is so very uncommon in fics and I adore when it happens. YAY! I do love children, just not enough to warrant having any. Nope. Simply borrow and give back. Thank you for sharing your stories with us all in the interwebs, hehehe. I have enjoyed plowing through them. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 2/1/2016
I knew it was Claire. It had to be. Sure wasn't Jake or Liam. Maggie going head to head with Claire in this chapter, once again was a dead ringer for my BFF. She was and continues to be a very fierce protector of me. Even though I can handle myself and we aren't even on the same coast. She's fierce. Just like Mags was in this. Brilliant!
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
Maggie blaming Bella for the drinking causing the hangover, was pretty funny. Since it was her fault, not Bella's. I wasn't expecting them to get all the way to it that night. I suspected maybe. So that was nice.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 2/1/2016
Goodness, that was a lot of drinking. Too much. I hope she's not too hungover for Edward's visit the next night.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 2/1/2016
Sounds like she needed that time with Maggie to gain some perspective. And now, she seems like she's ready to move on to the next level. He certainly was really happy to see her. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 2/1/2016
I'm not quite sure I followed how in the hell they fell off that couch. It certainly put a screeching halt to what was happening though. Guess they weren't ready to go further, if they let that stop them for the night. If that would've happened to me and the hubs, we would've got more turned on from the laughter. We are weird though.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 2/1/2016
His home sounded very nice. I would love my music hard wired too. The husband keeps saying it is super simple to do, we just don't get around to it. Odd that the guest bedroom was so frilly. Wonder why his mother did it that way?
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 2/1/2016
I guess it's good that she is appearing better at the office, if she was dragging in her home life without knowing. Yikes. Her message to Maggie to get off Liam and call her, was funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 2/1/2016
Love, love, loved their banter in this one.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 2/1/2016
That definitely wasn't a fancy date at all. I like that they made the best of what life handed them. Really liked her saying it wasn't her idea of a goodnight kiss . . . and getting a good one then.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 2/1/2016
I like the wrap dress and those heels sound exquisite. Wasn't that awfully gentlemanly of him to bring a house warming gift. Awwww.