Reviews for Changing the Future (redone)
InfinityMask chapter 13 . 8/26
Hmmmm... would their actions change the world so much that Luffy, Zoro etc wouldn’t be born? It big possibility right? Even in Ohara I think what if Luffy didn’t born. But this especially more true with Brok. Given more than 50 years old differences it can happen right? Likw what if Luffy mother is killed or she didn’t meet Dragon etc.
InfinityMask chapter 12 . 8/26
I’m curious, how the scholars would go down to blue sea? And is it really fine them being in white white sea? What about enel? Would he become trouble for Ohara?
InfinityMask chapter 11 . 8/26
Hmm.. is it wise to reveal this much to Tsuru? She maybe decent marine but what if there’s mole in her crew?
InfinityMask chapter 10 . 8/26
Damn this is awesome! I really want to see this got seriealize. It would be awesome I think!
InfinityMask chapter 9 . 8/26
I curious whatever kuina would join SH or not. Btw with that much noise I'm surprised no one show up. Lol.
InfinityMask chapter 8 . 8/26
Would syrup becoming medicine canter and probably cuisine too because sanji effecting the world more than SH think? I think I can see Law coming to Syrup to see how advanced it is compared to his own island etc.
InfinityMask chapter 7 . 8/26
I’m curious, did anyone ever accept your offer? If yes can you tell me the title of stories? I want to read it.
InfinityMask chapter 6 . 8/26
I wonder, would belamre join SH? Lol!
If SH tell the truth of void century to Cocoyasi would buster call be send to destroy Cocoyasi?
InfinityMask chapter 5 . 8/26
Hmm I curious whatever Wapol alive or not? Hope he isn’t.
InfinityMask chapter 4 . 8/25
Hmm. Damn I really curious what will happen in this time line! Haha.
I think Ace death is sadder.
I curious whatever they can learn haki or not... and would that be good thing or not. After all haki would paint target to them too.
InfinityMask chapter 3 . 8/25
Nice. I really want to see what happened after this tho. Maybe you can make stories based on what happens after this? It certainly would be enjoyable.
Whitebeard vs Blackbeard is good idea I think.
InfinityMask chapter 2 . 8/25
Ohh Marineford fist. I’m happy this happens first haha. Tho I think the only other with fighting is Robin requests. Than again maybe I’m wrong.
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 8/25
The concept seems very interesting.. the first one I see something like this at least. My respect for Blueh for thinking this and you for continuing his idea.
Btw I found this from lost samurai AN lol.
sacke110 chapter 14 . 8/13
Reading this again.. almost a year after the first time. I got just as emotional.
Akkun chapter 6 . 7/8
I'm just imagining what would have happenend if Luffy went and said something like "Ask Garp about a play-date with his grandsons!" right as they all vanished.