Reviews for Changing the Future (redone)
BraveVesperia chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
This chapter could be the premise for a pretty good story in its own right.
MVX chapter 13 . 12/7/2016
This book was 110/100. awesome!
littleditto chapter 13 . 12/6/2016
Wow, nice touch with emulating Mihawk.
Another great chapter
Lunapok chapter 13 . 12/6/2016
Awesome! I almost cried! Q_Q
creativesm75 chapter 13 . 12/6/2016
cool
chibivampire93 chapter 13 . 12/5/2016
Im crying i love this sooooo MUCHHHH!
GreenDrkness chapter 13 . 12/5/2016
Sad but nicely done I really had no idea how you were going to save the Rumbar Pirates like some part of me thought maybe Chopper would cure Yorki and the others actually
Keep on the writes
doubledamn chapter 13 . 12/5/2016
You've said multiple times that you wouldn't be doing any expansion fics based on these alterations to the timelines. How would feel about doing a series of one-shots based on them, after this is properly finished of the Straw-Hats that changed stuff, watching what turns out different?
doubledamn chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
Could a skilled enough user of the Hoshi-Hoshi no Mi, use it like a Green Lantern ring? Making hard-light holograms and essentially summoning whatever they want?
doubledamn chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
You sell yourself short. You may not be able to create something like New Game Plus on your own, but with the rest of team behind This Bites? You could do amazing things.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
"I haven't met a group of pirates like you in decades."

Considering the whole split-timeline thing, would those pirates "like them" actually BE them sent back through another version of the old man?
Miss Meep chapter 13 . 12/5/2016
SKULL JOOOOOKE! YOHOHOHOHOHOHO! XD
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
Lolololol I'm laughing my lungs out. Oh, but I don't have any lungs! Lolololol, SKULL JOKE!
Jack Inqu chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
A creative way to save the Rumbar Pirates from the very beginning. Well done to both you and Hornet; I liked it a lot.

I'm definitely looking forward to the epilogue, and don't worry, I can be patient. Best of luck on your finals.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
River king chapter 13 . 12/4/2016