Reviews for Changing the Future (redone)
skyyr chapter 7 . 4/8/2021
HOLY SHIT, THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY
rosetrang628 chapter 11 . 3/14/2021
you know while it is interesting sanji chose to save Corazan as to help law because he relate to him and wonders what law becomes if he lives, I was just curious if you'd be able to do extra alternate chapters if sanji chose to save queen otohime, or angel island instead.

I mean I can see him choosing the other choices on account of his nature of loving ladies I can see him save queen otohime as she is a lady, and because she is shirahoshi's mother. or save the angel island for conis as well.
Yuzuki476 chapter 4 . 1/12/2021
Excellent job with this chapter.
Yuzuki476 chapter 3 . 1/12/2021
Good job with this chapter.
Yuzuki476 chapter 2 . 1/12/2021
Thank you for saving ace and whitebeard.
Yuzuki476 chapter 1 . 1/12/2021
Thank you for making this a one piece TimeTravel Story.
atramentias chapter 12 . 11/30/2020
I KNEW IT I KNEW THEYD MAKE OHARA INTO A SKY ISLAND

YO THIS IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA WTF AHSJS
Ragip T chapter 14 . 11/3/2020
cok güzeldi severek okudum teşekürler
InfinityMask chapter 13 . 8/26/2020
Hmmmm... would their actions change the world so much that Luffy, Zoro etc wouldn’t be born? It big possibility right? Even in Ohara I think what if Luffy didn’t born. But this especially more true with Brok. Given more than 50 years old differences it can happen right? Likw what if Luffy mother is killed or she didn’t meet Dragon etc.
InfinityMask chapter 12 . 8/26/2020
I’m curious, how the scholars would go down to blue sea? And is it really fine them being in white white sea? What about enel? Would he become trouble for Ohara?
InfinityMask chapter 11 . 8/26/2020
Hmm.. is it wise to reveal this much to Tsuru? She maybe decent marine but what if there’s mole in her crew?
InfinityMask chapter 10 . 8/26/2020
Damn this is awesome! I really want to see this got seriealize. It would be awesome I think!
InfinityMask chapter 9 . 8/26/2020
I curious whatever kuina would join SH or not. Btw with that much noise I'm surprised no one show up. Lol.
InfinityMask chapter 8 . 8/26/2020
Would syrup becoming medicine canter and probably cuisine too because sanji effecting the world more than SH think? I think I can see Law coming to Syrup to see how advanced it is compared to his own island etc.
InfinityMask chapter 7 . 8/26/2020
I’m curious, did anyone ever accept your offer? If yes can you tell me the title of stories? I want to read it.
430 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »