Reviews for Changing the Future (redone)
InfinityMask chapter 6 . 8/26/2020
I wonder, would belamre join SH? Lol!
If SH tell the truth of void century to Cocoyasi would buster call be send to destroy Cocoyasi?
InfinityMask chapter 5 . 8/26/2020
Hmm I curious whatever Wapol alive or not? Hope he isn’t.
InfinityMask chapter 4 . 8/25/2020
Hmm. Damn I really curious what will happen in this time line! Haha.
I think Ace death is sadder.
I curious whatever they can learn haki or not... and would that be good thing or not. After all haki would paint target to them too.
InfinityMask chapter 3 . 8/25/2020
Nice. I really want to see what happened after this tho. Maybe you can make stories based on what happens after this? It certainly would be enjoyable.
Whitebeard vs Blackbeard is good idea I think.
InfinityMask chapter 2 . 8/25/2020
Ohh Marineford fist. I’m happy this happens first haha. Tho I think the only other with fighting is Robin requests. Than again maybe I’m wrong.
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 8/25/2020
The concept seems very interesting.. the first one I see something like this at least. My respect for Blueh for thinking this and you for continuing his idea.
Btw I found this from lost samurai AN lol.
sacke110 chapter 14 . 8/13/2020
Reading this again.. almost a year after the first time. I got just as emotional.
Akkun chapter 6 . 7/8/2020
I'm just imagining what would have happenend if Luffy went and said something like "Ask Garp about a play-date with his grandsons!" right as they all vanished.
guestorino chapter 14 . 6/24/2020
I'd think that after writing 12 shorts stories, you'd be done with all of this, but instead, you decide to continue to edit the story to match up with the current timeline. Dedication at it's finest.
prazzy chapter 14 . 6/4/2020
Could you do a chapter about the first party were we see the reactions of everyone? Also I love you work!
ranma hibiki chapter 14 . 5/8/2020
*sniff* while not sad. the ending was very Waffy! (warm an fuzzy) I could totally see the strawhat crew ending a long an emotionally exhausting journey on a good note. loved how things turned out for everybody important.
(and how many times did they end up actually killing Akainu?)
can't wait to see what you have in mind for a continuation(s)/Midquel(s).

keep up the good work! _
Will chapter 14 . 4/13/2020
This made me tear up my god
Cielo17 chapter 14 . 4/9/2020
It's beautiful, it's amazing i love it! Thank you for writing and sharing this fanfic
Lee McDonald chapter 11 . 3/16/2020
A wee omake, since I love all things harpy and angel and like both Law and Monet:

Despite his abilities and prominence as Captain of the Heart Pirates in the future that he'd never, Trafalgar Law never flew a Jolly Roger. As a talented doctor and even better surgeon, but without the pain of losing his father figure and savior, his crew, with help from those in the Marines that knew the unbelievable truth, got permissions to be independent, wandering healers. They, to a man, swore that they'd never sail under a Jolly Roger, so long as his found family were never punished for extending their aid to pirates, though he made it clear that if the World Government ever went back on their deal, they'd be giving The Great Pirate Era one of the youngest, and greatest, doctors of all time.

Their independence made the sight of their submarine surfacing at Marineford during the marshalling period, in preparation for Whitebeard's retaliation for the announced public execution of Porgas D. Ace, a shock to many. When asked, Monet (who grew to adore birds and demanded wings once Law had demonstrated his ability to replace body parts with foreign elements, unknowingly resulting in a similar form to what the Pirate King would remember) had explained that wounded Marines are thankful and dead pirates leave treasure, though no one on Law's crew didn't know about his real goal. Ace's survival and, if they had the chance Blackbeard's death, though everyone was clear that if Law couldn't incapacitate him with a Room and Haki enhanced ambush, they'd fall back and leave the fight to heavier hitters. For now, though they waited. Law was killing time with Mihawk, and the rest of the crew was either annoying the Marines they liked or pissing off the ones they hated. Akainu in particular hated their continued presence but between Aokiji taking a particular liking to Monet and Sengoku reminding him, repeatedly, that their ship had better medical technology than the hospital inside the base and wasn't charging for it's use, which was a part of the freelancer's original deal, he bit his tongue and remained as far out of their way as his post allowed.

"Not long until we're even Strawhat..." Law muttered to himself, getting a small reaction from Mihawk, though it was dismissed just as quickly as they moved topic to Law's nodachi and the fighting style he used with it. After all, it was likely a grudge that lead the otherwise independent group to throw in with the Marines that they'd went to surprising lengths to distance themselves from...
Trace Carter chapter 1 . 1/6/2020
(sorry to post this here but with PMs down I wasn't sure if you'd get my message)

hello and happy new year. pleased to say that I am hooked on This Bites and am currently binging it.

in other news, I need help. I've hit a serious roadblock in my one piece story, as I am creating severe deviations to canon events that I have not actually seen or read in the manga/anime.

some plot help would be appreciated.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »