Reviews for Summertime Surprise
Zaxamali chapter 22 . 7/15
Just read through the 22 chapters of this fic and i'm really impatient to find out what will happen next!

I really hope Emma will get away from Neal or that the cops will find her on time. Ellie and Killian need her!
OMG! Thank goodness they at least got there in time to save Ellie. Peter's version of events doesn't sound good for Emma! Milah was one twisted mess of crazy. Maybe Gold will help them find Emma & Neal?
Can’t wait for more. Kinda hope Neal isn’t gonna try to kill Emma based on how Neal told Milah he was changing the plans. Curious if we wants Emma back. Can’t wait to find out.
Misskymm chapter 22 . 7/10
Oh no! I really hope he doesn't kill her! That would not be good! Killian's gonna go crazy so I hope they don't tell him that!

Great chapter, looking forward to the next update xx
oncer4life11 chapter 22 . 7/10
Please let them find Emma in time...
Celia Toma chapter 22 . 7/10
Can't wait to read more.
Polkie2 chapter 22 . 7/9
I love Liam here - rushing to Killian's side and giving him what he needs. I can't believe Milah is so horrible here.
baratta.jennifer chapter 22 . 7/9
Keep writing
Nenski chapter 22 . 7/9
Woah, the whole Milah and Neal connection is pretty twisted. I hope they find Emma soon. Thanks for the update!
Klw797 chapter 22 . 7/9
I liked it! You should maybe add a trigger warning but otherwise I can’t wait to see what happens next
lupis93 chapter 21 . 6/9
The suspense is killing me, but I'm enjoying it too much. Looking forward to how they will find Emma and how they will help her overcome the words that Neal said to her about replacing Henry with Ellie.
Helen chapter 21 . 5/23
I am so happy that you updated sooner. Poor Emma but I am glad that Ellie is back with his Daddy! Looking forward for the next chapter.
Can’t wait. Curious as to why Neal took Emma with him. Hope he comes to his senses.
NadezhdaNS chapter 21 . 5/24
I need more
oncer4life11 chapter 21 . 5/24
first if all, please let Emma get a sweet proposal like that once she is safe. poor Emma, using Henry against her was a low blow, but like that she was using her babies and Killian to help her. and thank goodness Ellie is with daddy, they just need to save mama.