Reviews for Summertime Surprise
Ravenflame13 chapter 18 . 1/28
Oh my god the spence is killing me please update soon
FiliandKili'sGirl18 chapter 18 . 12/19/2017
OMG! I am loving this story!
andria chapter 18 . 12/7/2017
WOW talk about a dramatic finish! So happy this story is back though. Loved the beginning and am super anxious to find out what happens with that ending please update again soon
Alexa chapter 18 . 12/7/2017
OMG! Assume that Milah & Gold are the kidnappers? Hard to believe that in small town full of nosey neighbors no one saw or heard anything!? Hope there is more soon!
Kiwistreetswan chapter 18 . 12/8/2017
Oh no. I thought the baby was being kidnapped, but they’ve got Swan too. Poor Killian is going to be beside himself. I’m thinking no prizes for knowing who is behind this...
Klw797 chapter 18 . 12/7/2017
Oh no! I hope they endu up okay but I love suspense. Can’t wait to see what happens next!
oncer4life11 chapter 18 . 12/7/2017
Wow, day started so great. And this mommy side of Emma is adorable. I'm assuming Milah is the one doing this, when Emma wakes up she s going have to deal with Emma going into mama bear mode. And she better not hurt Ellie. Great chapter.
Alexa chapter 17 . 9/5/2017
Yeah! Glad the judge didn't give in to Gold's blackmail. Hope whatever revenge plan Gold and Milah come up with backfires on them.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/5/2017
Yay they got custody! Can't wait to see what this means for them in the future!
andria chapter 17 . 9/5/2017
so so happy for killain and emma for winning their case although I am fearful for what is to come considering that last line. i got a little emotional at Killian and Emma's testimony
Polkie2 chapter 17 . 9/5/2017
That was a surprise - Spencer ruling for the good guys and not letting the Golds get to him. I loved that, but I am worried about what they will do next.
swancaptainn13 chapter 17 . 9/5/2017
Love it! please update soon I can't wait!
Kiwistreetswan chapter 17 . 9/5/2017
Well that was a surprise. Go Spencer. Gotta love backstabbing Gold and Milah like that. I wanted to cheer too.
Nenski chapter 17 . 9/5/2017
Oh thank God Emma and Killian won! I would have been so upset if Milah won. Now anticipating a few underhanded actions to be done by the Golds to get Ellie back. Thanks for the update!
oncer4life11 chapter 17 . 9/5/2017
thank god Spencer saw that Milah was truly lieing. I'm so happy for our couple and Emma espacially she is officially Ellies mommy now, she was so lucky that Emma found her that day and know truly has a mom who loves and will fight for her. Great chapter.