Reviews for Summertime Surprise
Alexa chapter 17 . 9/5
Yeah! Glad the judge didn't give in to Gold's blackmail. Hope whatever revenge plan Gold and Milah come up with backfires on them.
Yay they got custody! Can't wait to see what this means for them in the future!
andria chapter 17 . 9/5
so so happy for killain and emma for winning their case although I am fearful for what is to come considering that last line. i got a little emotional at Killian and Emma's testimony
Polkie2 chapter 17 . 9/5
That was a surprise - Spencer ruling for the good guys and not letting the Golds get to him. I loved that, but I am worried about what they will do next.
swancaptainn13 chapter 17 . 9/5
Love it! please update soon I can't wait!
Kiwistreetswan chapter 17 . 9/5
Well that was a surprise. Go Spencer. Gotta love backstabbing Gold and Milah like that. I wanted to cheer too.
Nenski chapter 17 . 9/5
Oh thank God Emma and Killian won! I would have been so upset if Milah won. Now anticipating a few underhanded actions to be done by the Golds to get Ellie back. Thanks for the update!
oncer4life11 chapter 17 . 9/5
thank god Spencer saw that Milah was truly lieing. I'm so happy for our couple and Emma espacially she is officially Ellies mommy now, she was so lucky that Emma found her that day and know truly has a mom who loves and will fight for her. Great chapter.
Klw797 chapter 17 . 9/5
Aww yay!
Great story! Love that Ellie called Emma "Mama" at just the right time! Hope Milah finally does the right thing and skips town alone. It's crazy that they even have to worry that a judge world be petty and vindictive enough to give Milah full custody of an innocent child that she already has a history of neglecting, endangering, and abandoning.
You ask for reviews. I take the time to post a long one that has questions. You then don't post it. I do not have an account here so Icant sign in to talk. Please be honest and tell people you only want glowing reviews and no questions. Thanks for pushing me to not leave any reviews and more for anyone. Why waste my time? Done and done with you as an author.
andria chapter 16 . 9/1
loved the ellie and emma bonding time and how she said her first word so happy emma & killian confessed their feelings for each other I hope emma & killian win at court
I'm glad you're back! Please don't let Milah take Ellie away! She absolutely has zero rights to her and is an endangerment to the baby. She needs to stay with her real parents, Emma and Killian.
Congrats on continuing the story and getting back to writing. I have enjoyed this story but you lost me a but with the chapter. I can't imagine any court granting custody to her given what she did. Supervised visitation maybe. Why did Milah come back now? You've covered Killian is angry last chapter, what is Emma feeling? Why would Regina grant a pardon? I get Killian is angry but these are questions I have. Good luck moving ahead with your writing.
andria chapter 15 . 8/31
yay so so so happy this story is back. missed it so much! I hope Milah doesn't win her court case. so glad emma and killian are still happy with Ellie and it continues that way cannot wait to read more so glad you're back.