Reviews for Heavenly Clouds
Kendra Luehr chapter 11 . 12/10/2003
LMAO! Hahaha, I didn't think that he wuz actually going 2 DO it, lol. The 100 alarm clocks wuz a stretch, hahaha. P I like this a lot, & I truly hope that u update...ASAP! ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 10 . 12/10/2003
P lol, haha...that WOULD b freaky 2 c just Faye fighting air, if Jet didn't c Spike, lol. I hope that this ::hint hint:: review iz enuff 2 make u happy. lol
Kendra Luehr chapter 9 . 12/10/2003
lol, hm...soundz like an interesting deal. P Can't wait 4 more, so off I go!
Kendra Luehr chapter 7 . 12/10/2003
P lol, heehee...a kiss just 4 petting a dog? lol, if everything wuz like that, guyz would b scoring ALL the time, lmao. Hahaha
Kendra Luehr chapter 6 . 12/10/2003
LOL! The whole mime thing wuz even WORSE than the whole imaginary friend thing, hahaha. ::sighs:: Man, I would be SO friggin' embarrassed! -_-' Well, then it's a good thing that it's not, &-oh, what AM I babbling on about? .
Kendra Luehr chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
LOL! Imaginary friend? P I don't think that I'd use that as MY cover-up, lol, but w/e floats her boat, haha.
Kendra Luehr chapter 4 . 12/10/2003
P lol, I guess that I'd think that she wuz a little crazy, 2, haha. ::rubs eyes wearily:: GAH, it's been a long day, but voila, sumthing 2 cheer me up!
Kendra Luehr chapter 3 . 12/10/2003
- Tee-hee...muy buena! Ugh...2 much stupid Spanish class. -_-' ::sighs:: Why oh WHY did I listen 2 my parents & go on 2 Spanish IV? ::yawns:: BORING! . lol, but this fic perked me up, so yay! P
Kendra Luehr chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
- MWUAHAHA, I'm liking this already! lol, I liked the 1st chappie, 2, but now it just got interesting! P
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
LOL! Haha, that wuz cute! lol, 4 sum reazon I thought it wuz funny w/ the directions, like...just go on by them there singing angels, &...yeah, the rest, haha. lol, I added in the 'them there' on purpose, heh. -_-' Sorry. Good job! ,~
Silent Dreamer3 chapter 9 . 1/19/2003
ohh this story is really good. wellz i hope you get more out soon.
bitchy brunette chapter 9 . 1/18/2003
Yay, writing during school, just like me! Who needs stupid school, anyway? _~ Post ASAP, I love this. I can't decide who I want to win the bet, though! I'm glad Jet and Ed can see Spike now. Makes things less chaotic...
yuji-i16 chapter 9 . 1/17/2003
Hmm...I could've sworn i reviewed this already. I must have a really...really bad memory...at this rate I'll have alzheimer's by the time I'm 18, in less than a year. Um, about the actual story, it's rounding out nicely. I love Spike and Fayeness and bets are always good
bitchy brunette chapter 8 . 1/16/2003
Tomorrow is Friday. There will be an ass-kicking if your chapter is not up! *glower* And it had better be longer than the rest of those "chapters" from before! Get it?
Miss L chapter 7 . 1/5/2003
Chibi Miss "L": *giggles* Kewllll...another chappie! Me want more, me want more...*felt a bop on her head* OOOwwiie..*whimpers*

Miss "L":*glares at Chibi* Stop it!*clears throat* Oh Miss Aloani...thank you for reading my lil' ol' review! I'm glad it was of good use to you! I hope you get to type out more chapters soon! Take care and keep up with the *giggles* fic!*leaves room*

Chibi Miss "L": Yeah!Mean lady gone!More chappies...please? *giggles louder*