Reviews for Wanderings
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Delusional Fishies chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
Whoa I like this one.
Sky chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I happened to like your original version of this story. Though this new version is excellent as well. Is there anyway you post the original to?
If not would it be possible for you to send me a copy? Thank you for your time.
DerektheRogue chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Nice job
Stratagemini chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
I really like the rewrite of this stoey, and I favor this new style, as it's sort of dark and moody. either way i want to thank you for writing and ask you to carry on.
Weresmilodon chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
Hah! Good work.

I'll be wanting to see more of this. I like it, just like i liked the Wadering Saotome, but this have a new interesting twist..

Keep up the good work!
pcody chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
Strongly reminicent of the Breaking Chains Series (Fey Ranma)
an chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
great story
AJ chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
I like it. I like it a lot.
taxzombie chapter 3 . 1/8/2003
By all means please continue your rewrite. I enjoyed reading the first version, as far as you got.

I have also enjoyed your rewrite. Strong stuff, well written. The intermingling of Ranma and what remains of Typhons memories is interesting.

I am curious to see where you are going to take this tale.

This has the makings of a very fine tale.

Good stuff!

Looking forward to chapter 3.
blaze chapter 3 . 1/7/2003
I like plese riet more.
AngelRanma chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Hi gerat Story so far cain't wait for more keep up the good work.
Ryoko Inua chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
I've read Chains and this defenitly diverges from it the wife killing her husband and it's quite interesting hope to see more soon also hope to see the latest addition to the 1/2 moon series.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
intresting spin on the story i want to see more