Reviews for Love is a Full Moon
NameSonu chapter 1 . 3/24
Damn!
You were amaaaaaazzzzziiiinnnnggggg
Man I am your greatest fan from this moment
Please make one more fanfic of sorata and shiina
And if possible add a lemon please.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
That's very good.
Yes i'm laughing and awwwing
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
A-MAZ-ING! I wholeheartedly say that you nailed it,

I was cracking up and loving the romantic moments.

I honestly wish this was an actually episode,
this fulfilled my Sorata x Mashiro romantic needs,the personalities and comedy was a match for the anime.

Im positive you wouldve made a much more deservering final moment for their love (and more romantic moments in general xp).

Also that was a impressive story you made,I assumed it was some japanese fairy tale or something, it was so touching yet sad.

Im very glad I found such an amazing Sorata & Mashiro fic that gave me what I wanted to happen in the animes end,(I was looking forward to their kiss SOO much T-T) especially since fics of them are few to non existent unfortunately.

Thanks for this great read!
KaiSaeren chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Awwwww, this was very nearly perfect :D
The theatre story was also great, sad but awesome :)
If you have any other ideas definitely write them down :D
Maybe a little less blushing all over next time, but besides that, it was amazing, indeed I laughed and awwwwed :D
PompScrub chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This story is awesome, write more Sorata X Mashiro
WolfPassion1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Absolutely phenomenal, I wish this story would continue so if you could please continue or ask for someone to carry out that task. This story by all means beats playing video games for a pass time. You have brightened up my many Gray days and for that I thank you.
SkullReader chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Wow that was really good, but only one downside...it's a one-shot and because of that I CAN'T HAVE MORE OF THIS! This really is a good story tho, so I hope you make more.
faiz1996 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Very good story you've written there!
I need to give you praise for keeping all of the characters intact, OC free. (lots of fics i've read really throw me off just because of that one thing)
The pacing is also good and does have sensible cohesion. The ending though, with the firework is a bit cliche but it is not cringeworthy and still add to the atmosphere.
I did grinned throughout the whole story, the comedy is spot on! Thumbs up XD
Really hoping to read another fic of yours later on (of course about this couple, i dont really care with others since they're completed in the original series)
Keep updating plss!
ReturnToTheLobby chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I liked it a lot! As you said I was laughing half the time while the other half I was like 'Awwww' . This story was great!