Reviews for Get a Clue
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
One of your very best ever, Lala Kate! Just delicious! Your boundless creativity & talent for word play never cease to amaze me. Thank you! Please don't ever stop writing for Mary & Matthew!
Downton.fangirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Ah! How freaking precious! I loved it!
Palindrome310 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Nice! Fun and strong innuendo over a game and a sweet reveal in the end.
scathach124 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I love how they're initially like "good god, where is this going?" but then Mary and Matthew just sort of roll with it. It's very fun to see them playing with each other (in more ways than one).
And then there's little Sybbie who completely stole the show – I adore how you wrote her reactions during the game. She's got a little bit of that dowager countess sassiness in her.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
This may be a stand alone story, but I'm just going to pretend it's super fun M/M from Room Service a couple of years into the future. Thank you!
bobbyperu chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I Missed your M/M writing so much and when I saw you posted this little story I got super excited! The story is really wonderful,terribly cute and obviously sexy! Hehehe! Keep writing you're amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
'In the bedroom without birth control'. BEST LINE. Such a lovely story, thank you.
charmedfanlover chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Very fun to read. A fine piece
Apollo888 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Beautiful! I really enjoy your modern, married M/M. You write them so well and so realistically, and it's always so fun to read Mary's teasing and sass and Matthew's slightly reluctant but sneaky flirting. The image of them and Sybil and Tom gathered around a board game with Sybbie is timeless and sweet. Well done.
ZoeyBridget chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I just loved this! So witty and entertaining, and it's lovely to see Sybbie interacting with her adult relations (not to mention it's a terrific new M&M story). Thanks and well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
So adorable. Love the 4 of them playing the game.
cc-weaver chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I love your MM sass and fluff! In whatever time and place, you write these two perfectly. Thank you for sticking with them a bit longer!
tammyteresa64 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Adorable and flirting with poor sybbie right there who doesn't have a clue - hysterical. Thanks for not killing Sybil.