Reviews for The Mute
SheWolfMedjai chapter 9 . 9/19
Please continue!
radix chapter 9 . 9/17
I wanted emmy to be the one she really interacted with... Great job keep it up
I’m so happy you’re back please post soon
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 9 . 9/16
The chapter is great! Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story!I hope you update really soon. !I can't wait to read update soon! :)
fallingyuki chapter 9 . 9/16
Yay! Another chapter.
It was cute that she kicked Emmett’s tush and he didn’t know until after. She was smooth. I like the fact that she befriended them both.
Did Alive really steal the jewelry? Or was it someone else? But then they would have been able to smell them. Oh I can’t wait to see if Marcus goes to see Bella again.
Veronique24 chapter 9 . 9/16
Wonder if Marcus would / will smell Bella's sent on Emmett? They did spend 2h together... or maybe they will meet in Seattle over the weekend?!
Looking forward to reading more.
Ellie Aluinn chapter 9 . 9/16
Great story
Shrey chapter 6 . 9/15
Your story has a fresh plot and is very do keep posting.I hope it crosses 1k reviews.
sbcorn chapter 9 . 9/15
This is interesting! Glad to see, you are back!
Faithful Reader chapter 9 . 9/15
Awesome chapter! Thank you for the update. What is next for Marcus? And what is Aro up to? Demitri and Carlisle going for a drive. Ooooh, so many threads to tie up. Looking forward to the next update!
01Katie chapter 9 . 9/15
Thank you for the update it was awesome.
1tinac chapter 9 . 9/15
Oh is that funny... bow even Emmett has had time with her, but still no time for Alice. I still do not understand how Rose is not making Alice give her back the necklace. I guess this is bothering me because Bella stressed to rose the importance. I am very curious what is going on with Demetri. Hmmm what is going on ... So happy that there was a update again. I am really puzzled about one thing though. If Bella has pepper spray and tasar why did she not protect herself in P. A. When Marcus stepped in?
LucifersDemonAngel-for some reason won't fit when I'm logged out. anyway, I'm actually so proud of Bella. She beat Emmett at video games of all things lol. Good chapter. I wonder what Carlisle and Demetri will discuss to get Marcus up to Aro's standards of progress. At least Demetri is being civil enough towards Carlisle if Demetri is willing to work together.
ForrestersWitch chapter 9 . 9/15
I swear this is a week for Emmett POVs and it's great I can hardly wait to see what your interpretation of her Gift will be! I'm hoping that Rose and Em become her personal and Bella their Protector Marcus is beyond confused and at a crossroad! Am sooooo looking forward to your next post!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 9 . 9/15