Reviews for The Mute
ForrestersWitch chapter 7 . 5/21
I just now realized that this was the last written chapter and what a freakin' Cliff hangar Please Please Please come back to this... gotta know what Marcus thinks of her home, of his further interactions, with Bella and Demetri and Alec. I hope his first word or words at to Bella... Also does your Marcus read relationships or has he not done so during his emotional and pain filled dormancy?
PS I've studied supernatural beings of most cultures and Jinn... they are fearsome !
ForrestersWitch chapter 5 . 5/21
this is great I just realized it's been awhile since your last update I really hope you come back to this Your Marcus character is really evolving I'm enjoying your rendition of Bella too Old soul is shining through in this!
canadian shorebird chapter 7 . 5/3
I love this story. The plot line is unlike anything I’ve read and I’ve read a lot of fan fictions. I’ve read some of your other stories but this is my favourite and you are a great writer. The story is well paced with good diction. I find most stories have to much plot and I get tired or to much speech and I get lost but you’ve found that perfect balance it’s great. I don’t usually leave reviews but I have been patiently waiting for an update that is yet to come. Going so far as resorting to rereading the few posted chapters. So now I will beg on figurative knee please feed my addiction my withdrawal is becoming more than I can bear.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 7 . 4/28
Nice reference to the Jinn it was nice hearing about them again. Please continue!
kanyeet chapter 7 . 1/28
Hope you continue this. I feel as if there are so few stories featuring Marcus as the main love interest, and your story is definitely one of the better ones. Also like how your physical portrayal of Marcus is from the books and not the movies, as I picture him the way he was written in the books—young, lol.
Tee Hill chapter 7 . 1/24
I’m loving this story :) I hope you continue
TwilightCullenLove chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
Nooo dont abandone this story its so good :(
FlowerChild23 chapter 7 . 10/16/2017
Holy cow! This is really really good
radix chapter 7 . 10/14/2017
I'm re reading all your stories... They're so captivating... Keep up the great work
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 10/12/2017
more please !
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 10/12/2017
this is different but when are marcus and bella gong to meet again? i would love to read more of your work.
1sunfun chapter 7 . 8/24/2017
Nice.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2017
I love this story and I do hope you are continuing it. There aren't enough Bella and Marcus stories. Also, I love Bella's character in this, so much better and stronger standing up to Alice.
Lovetoread1859 chapter 7 . 7/5/2017
Loving this story I really hope you are going to continue with it
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2017