Reviews for Nine to Five
Mutant Songbird chapter 23 . 1/24
Pretty sure this was abandoned, but I've still got to say this has to be my favourite story on here. Amazing. Kudos to you. Everyone is in character and this made me ship Romy and Jonda, so you did your job. Thanks for the story, even if we'll never know how it ends.
QueenOfSpades137 chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
Looked up the lyrics to that song and no wonder Kurt felt so dirty. I kinda feel bad for him.

From Dixie with Sweet-tea
curlypinkgirl chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
hey author this story is so funny ha ha and this is super good so thank u 4 writing this story so i will get back 2 u later okay bye !
Fairychix26 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
First i was too lazy to log in but the name i put is my user name. i know you are on the third story of this but i felt the need to tell you two things about this chapter first off the k.o. vs dream is true when you get k.o. your brain did not willingly go into hibernation so it is still trying to work (this is the same when u stay awake for 3 days strait and pass out (i have done this before)) and thus ur dreams can be more vivid or if peoplle are talking near you you can hear everything they are saying and in some cases you have conversations with your own sub concionce. and two Poke of DOOM is from Invader Zim the episode is called ''Parent-Teacher Night'' well thats it oh and when are you gonna up date light i'm hoping soon thats why i'm re-reading this plus i just love this story well till next time,

Fairy Girl
Sharky237 chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
I am going to my first live showing of Rocky Horror tonight! I never had an interest in it until I read this story.

Cheers

sharky
ALLREMS chapter 23 . 10/22/2010
OMG This was the perfect ending! Im glad you added this chapter because the other two epilogues would of left me dissapointed. Although I do wonder what Piotr/Remy meant by "the xmen have problems of their own"? Did Rogue lose control to her psyches or did she learn to use their powers (u hinted at her using the powers unconsciously) and what about Piotr and Kitty surely they were in better terms than Remy and John were w/ Rogue and Wanda.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I'm trying to give up on Romy fanfiction cause lately it seems like i've read it all... but anyway i'm sooo glad I came across your fic cause not only is it complete -whoop! - but it had me laughing, I loved how you did Pyro's accent and I hope to see more of him too.
tibbytabby12 chapter 23 . 3/26/2010
LOVED IT! You should make more!

REMYxROGUE