Reviews for Wildest Dreams
TashaRose chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Another great AU story idea!
rational chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I love this. I was so in the mood for an EF story, and here you are.

I appreciated how you managed to work in so many lines from the show. Also how, in broad strokes, things played out so similarly to canon, except skipping all the painful betrayal and its aftermath (which makes sense both because she had threats to hold over him and because she has always had her family). They met, he lied to her. She immediately spotted it. She threatened him. He cooperated with her. After awhile, her quest became his quest and he put his life on the line to help her save her son.

They were much the same as people, which I like. I love that Emma still had Henry out of wedlock and Baelfire still abandoned her, even though she's a princess (also, I love that Snow punched him when he came back). And I loved Starkey telling Emma a little of Killian's painful backstory, while swearing her to secrecy.

I think probably my favorite moments were them comforting each other after nightmares, and then waking up in each other's arms.
pearlydewdrop chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Adorable
fox24 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
A perfect one shot
andria chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
this story was really good I really enjoyed it
paupaupi chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This was so perfect 3
Chicklit chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Not too long at all! Just the right amount of action and romance. Thanks for sharing.
Hopie2002 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
i love the story. Great job
sketched silmaril chapter 1 . 8/6/2015