Reviews for Suggestion
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
Don't worry! Derpy dorky romance is the best.
I love how roundabout Stein makes it to be. Especially the extra nudge,"I want better health." Marie would have been so caught off guard indeed.
AnnaIsAnnaBackwards chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
This was so perfect and the name of the baby was so clever- really great and concise story
Sturnidae chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Oh my stars. you better update and quick.
SleepDeprivedFemale chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Aw, this is just adorable (SteinxMarie new OTP) :D Love how the characters were written!
Sanji-Senpai chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
This was amazing and hilarious! AHH I love this ship so much haha! This was perfectly written and both Marie and Stein's thoughts/actions were written out perfectly! Bless this story!
Tw1st3dL1f3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I have no words, in a good sense. I'm in love with your story.
RandomGuest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Oh I didn't notice this story back there \(O_o)/
This story was really good! It isn't derpy at all xD This story had so many words for me to say! It's so sweet w
If you had no clue what you just made here, at least you made a really fluffy story here :3
ProbablyAPerson chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
This was so cute, like I'm not even kidding this is so cute. I accidentally 'aww'ed out loud. This is really cool and I don't know why it doesn't have more reviews. 'Ein' Stein that is so cute asdfghjkl. Love it, and I can't wait for the next one!
MySoulHeroEaterAcademy chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
This was too cute! I ship SteinxMarie so hard, and this story just makes the ship even better.
Kamui Senketsu chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Well, this is the best derpy I've encountered. It's so sweet and refreshing to see this fandom still alive. Thanks for sharing.
-Kamui-chan
Keyworks Kid chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Very nicely done. I'm not much on fluff, but the canon is spot on for these two. I had actually been thinking of what the baby was going to be called in Karma and Reaction, but I may just steal that idea haha.
DollyPop12 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
It is not derpy, and if this you with no clue what you're doing, man, I'm jealous. This is so PERFECTLY PRECIOUS. Stein is so gorgeously in character during the proposal and Marie. MARIE by BABY is so confused. HE'S TESTING ME. Marie, my darling. So GOOD.