Reviews for Masterpiece
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Great job, in my opinion! I know that I am not one to judge an artist, but I really enjoyed this piece because I was able to believe in the characters. I am a fan of the show and I love the idea of Catherine and Henry's relationship before Diane. Sometimes the story that we want to write, for the characters we so dearly love, overpowers the personalities and character traits that we grew to admire in the first place. However, when I finished reading this, I wished that it continued because I was easily able to see the live actors in this situation! Henry's short temper and overly aggressive reaction matched his lack of maturity at the time, since they were married so young, and Catherine's reserved nature and longing to impress perfectly showed how out of place she must've felt, not being of royal blood, as well as her innocent, forgiving nature before she was hardened by the brutality of life at court. I know that you said that you wrote this for practice but I would certainly like to read more, if you are willing to continue the story. Thank you for sharing this.
Katie chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Loved it!
FaerieBreath chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Love it, adorable piece of fluff that lightens an afternoon :)
LinaOso chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
May have let out a long cuss when dude for what he deserved AND THEN CATHRY CUDDLES YAY so yay :) loved the finished work - read a masterpiece
pickleshibby chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Beautiful! I hate one shots from you and the captain of our Cathry ship, because I always want them to continue on and on forever and ever! Can't wait for more!