Reviews for Waking Up In Vegas
spiritedghost chapter 10 . 2/4/2016
Awwwww, I so did not see that coming, nor did I see it going. Hey that reminds me of a song by Groucho Marx, "Hello I must be going, I'm glad I came but just the same I must be going. Da, da, da, da, da, da, da" and so on and so on. Nicely done Gracie!
spiritedghost chapter 9 . 2/4/2016
Okay fine, I am still reading and I knew she wasn't preggers. (rolls my eyes) Yeah I had no idea seriously I had nothing.
spiritedghost chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
Typical spot for a cliffie, so since you are now being predictable I can tell you I am done reading.
spiritedghost chapter 6 . 2/4/2016
Ah the beauty of FanFiction. Where we take an established character and try to remain true to the personality traits the writers have given them and enhance them. While in the world of TVD, it is true that the characters of Damon and Elena are vampires here you are free to play a game of what if, they were human. What if we took or in this case you, being Grace, took those two out of Mystic Falls and made them HUMAN. Sent them to Vegas, they got married, were too drunk to remember what really happened and decided to see what would happen if they stayed married within a trial time of say, one (1) month. What would happen would it work or fall apart? Now having restated your premise I shall say this, I love it. Why you ask or are you just fist pumping empty air because yet another reader loves the story you wove? Me if I want to watch them as vampires, I will turn to the WB on Thursday nights and watch that. But, here, here I get to see them as human and truth be told I like the human stories better, they are more fun and let's face it more creative. Here you actually get to display your talent and not retell a story that we all saw and really to all you writers if that is what your doing, you will never do more than fanfiction and for those with talent that is just sad. I say Create, dig deep and CREATE. You did that with this story so thank you Grace for allowing me to pass the hours with your view of "What If?" Let me end saying this and only this 'Fantastic!'
Aria DeLoncray chapter 16 . 1/17/2016
Great story!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
Well written...beautiful fic all around. Thank you.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
Gosh you gotta love how Damon loves and takes care of Elena. But you gotta love Steroline as well. Love this fic.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
DE is finally pregnant...how sweet.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Urh great a chihuahua, their so ugly. Crap choice. Only thing I've disliked about the story so far.
Luca chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
Nice end!
LUCIA chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
Hehehe! Steve McQueen is the actor who plays Jeremy, I know that. But he's not a vampire but a vamp hunter. He is as quickly as it (more than a human I supose).
Now I'm waiting for tonight episode: 7x08. Let's see...
Sorrybout'ya chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
I've enjoyed reading this story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your talent with us. :)
Tatas Bouncealot chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
Loved this story...the ending was perfect.
SuSU12 chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Seven, jeez. Haha

Thanks for writing this story, I really enjoyed reading it :)
Noem13 chapter 16 . 11/20/2015
Loved the story! I cried with the ending! So beautiful story!
221 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »