Reviews for Forward
Mal chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Beautiful. I would love to read anything pokemon you would write. You did an amazing job.
DBT the mediocre chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
This is so lovely. So absolutely heartbreakingly lovely. I really like how you portray everyone in this story - no one is mean or evil or even innately flawed. They're just confused. And I think that reflects reality such that people hurt others sometimes, even though they don't mean to. And it's no one's fault, but it's just something that has to happen. An inevitable fact that has to come into being. Thank you for this - I really do love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
this is amazing! Not ridiculous at all. I'm not gonna tell you to start writing about Pokemon, but, really, you are really excellent at it!
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
A major tear jerker, I cried while reading this. This really hits your heart, it's the emotions that make you tear up. Great job!
Cottonmouth25 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I dare say this story deserves a review. I'm not a fan of angst and tragedy and heartbreak and all that crap, but I still think that this was a pretty good oneshot. I certainly enjoyed it. Good job!