Reviews for The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Eryn little chapter 9 . 10/18
Please write more chapters !l
Alianne-Graysie chapter 3 . 8/17
I think you did a great job creating conflict in this chapter, even though, as you say, it was a "nonviolent scandal." Still, conflict unresolved leads to more conflict down the road. I'm excited to see what happens when everyone comes home! Poor Quasi, and I wonder what trouble Frollo is going to create with Phoebus and Esmeralda. Can't wait to read more!
luke09 chapter 1 . 8/11
Awesome story! I'm sorry, every time I read a fanfic, it's a good one! (maybe because I haven't seen the bad ones.) Whenever I think of the Goyles, Dr. Frollo, Phoebus, and so on, I always see them like in the Disney movie (I think visually, so I can't really help that.).

The first chapter is great, and I can't wait to read the next ones.
Alianne-Graysie chapter 2 . 6/15
Very interesting conflict heating up here! I'm excited to see how Frollo's plans to take down the football program unfold, as well as Mattie's involvement in it all. Cute way to bring Djali into the story as well. I also love the nod to "A Midsummer Night's Dream" with Clopin-he does seem the most likely character to wear a donkey's head! XD
Wumbo-Girl 1314 chapter 7 . 5/11/2016
Awesome chapter! I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter, but I enjoyed this one; it was full of suspense and humour, and I liked the Archdeacon's role and character. Awesome job all round!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
you keep writing chopin...just wanted to let you know it's clopin
Wumbo-Girl 1314 chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
This is certainly looking very exciting! I agree that not much happened here, but parts of plot like this chapter always lead to the foundations of tension and excitement! I'm going to anticipate the next chapter!
Alianne-Graysie chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I really like what you have so far! All the characters have been introduced and set up well, with some interesting twists. I haven't read Hugo's book, but I like the characters from the book that you've included. Excited to see where this goes, and how everyone's journey to reach their plot goals will progress! D
vivinfinity chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Wow, I like your story! You write very well.
Wumbo-Girl 1314 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
This is looking really great so far! You got everyone in character, and I liked the mix between Disney and the original novel. Also, the AU you set for thid is interesting; first time I read something like this. I hope you update this soon, but in the meantime, thank you for sharing this!

Silvermouse :D
Annabelle chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This is the coolest concept I've seen in a while. Please keep going I can't wait to see the next chapter.