Reviews for Divergent Destinies 2 Amid Summers Night
Rachelle Ryan chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Oh yeah. Buffy is so blind I'm surprised she doesn't bump into walls. Nice touch with the Dawn crush. Hmm, that ryhmed. Poorly I might add. Well, whatever.
I thought it was very kind of Xander to go and talk to Mrs. Summers. You wrote her spinal reaction to keep Dawn in the dark perfectly too.
whiteknight chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
For the love of God please continue this fic! If only those lamebrains at ME could write like this instead of the dross they have been then BTVS would still be one of my favorite shows.

Regards Steve H.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Like it! But the more you change the less I can see it turn out like the show. It's so much better.
Darklight chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Another great one, like the talk Xander had with Joyce and the way you got Dawn into it.
DarkDyer chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Another great part to the series, and as always I'm looking forward to more.
Bolo chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Go Xander! Being stand up guy isnt easy.
Ghostrider chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
As per usual, another piece of excellent work. That's all I can really say. I'm looking forward to the continuation of this great series.
topquark chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
great story.. good work ...
Teri chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Nice work. I always like stories where Xander and Joyce get along well. Dawn was a nice bonus. I love this whole series. Thanks!
Malaskor chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Excellent story.

Very in character for all and very believable, I wish that had happened in the show.

Keep up the good work
LimXC chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Nice story.
David chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Very good! Another excellent addition to your Divergent Destiny series! Please add more soon!
RobC chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Another excellent story as usual. The Dawnie part at the end was cute too. I guess in this timeline Buffy didn't get yelled at as much when she came home. ;)

Rob
Tariq chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Hi. NICE! PLZ CONTINUE!
Beth lynn chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Well that was quit good!

please write more. don't tell me it was just a one shot story cause I'll scream! ~_*

anyway keep going and update soon