Reviews for Gauntlets
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
very good story. Please read my story and poem
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
This is so deep and amazing. Simply amazing. It truly is beautiful.
Juniper James chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
aw, so angsty. I love it!
Lily chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Heartbreaking. Beautiful. Fascinating

Eloquence is beyond me at the best of times, but your story has left me speechless. Wonderful
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Wow. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. You made me cry!

Just one question: was this meant to be slash or not?
Aria Katrin chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Very powerful piece: I saw the movie, of course, but I never really took the time to see this scene through his point of view, especially like this! This is well written, and very moving!
Ivory Novelist chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Hmm, very good story. It was nicely and sadly written. Quetion though, was it meant to be slash or no?

Keep writing!
Calico Kat chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
I must say that I love it but then it seems I love all of these muchly, you are doing a wonderful job with these characters. :d I think elves, even when they've seen death, definetly don't quite have the same understanding as humans as they know where their souls go, if I remember correctly, and do not so much die. I think, really, this captures also part of what divides Aragorn from his foster family, what drove him to live in the wilderness although he once rode with Elrond's other sons. (And what Elrond and Legolas cannot understand as Arwen can, as only Luthien did before her, the concept of mortality which it seems only these two elven women of all the elves have been able to meet and accept willingly). Ahhhh, oh no! I've gotten too into this. I flee~ (But if I think more hereupon, perhaps I shall discuss when you are online :D).
SinNombre26 chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
poor legolas this is really good
goldmund chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
this is a great fic! i really do think that legolas might have felt this way. really logical and beautiful. i love it.

i am guessing that you have seen the extended dvd and listened to the commentaries...really great details that you used here. i loved it. :)

it was a great idea and i am so happy to read it.
Emjay chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Beautiful. Breathtaking. The words flow so beautifuly, and the idea is lovely. I've read many Boromir death stories from Legolas' point of view, but this one takes the cake! You are very talented and can capture even the simplest moment in time in the most lovely of ways. Keep up the good work!
Jen chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
That was very, very good. I liked it a lot. Very good.
Zan chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
If you are going to write a slash story respect those who do not enjoy slash and label it.
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
*sighs deeply* that was heartbreaking... and so beautiful... u make sadness impossibly lovely... as though it shoudl be savoured instead of lamented... goegeous fic:)
klepto-maniac0 chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Wow. I am in awe. This is...so...incredibly good. You have such an amazing amount of talent. This is so...so...GOOD! I'm rendered speechless by its excellence! Yes! This is great! I love it! I'm saving it to my hard drive! Keep up this absolutely phenomnel work!