Reviews for The Making of The Pumpkin King
Cinniomon chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
Would love to see this continued!
Dorian Drell chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
Okay I asked for an update earlier, but I'm not the one randomly updating, I didn't read the update info at the top of the page, so very sorry.
Losing Time chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
Update please. This is really good.
Space Dimentio chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
This is great! Hope you continue in the future!
nitokiri chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
wow! I love this, such an original plot, and jack; he's cute. :3 I love Zayne and Game, Match, and Set too.
Archivist chapter 20 . 12/21/2010
Awesome fic. I can't wait for more!
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 20 . 9/25/2009
What a wonderful read. It is very well-conceived, and very well written, as well as rather believable for an origin of Jack story. I must say that so far, this has been a most intriguing story. I hope that, since that 3-month period of inspiration that you mentioned a chapter or two back is almost upon us, that you may update this again soon. But if you do not, that will be more then fine. I myself am notorious for doing that with some of my own stories. But I digress.

I hope to see more of you on TNBC fanfics soon (but that is just my opinion),

cyber dragoness master chapter 20 . 7/2/2009
please please update this i want no need to know what happens next i don't care if it a flash back to why Zayne was out that night he met jack or what he was doing while lack was in the human world i just need to know please
SilverBlueGrey chapter 18 . 3/21/2009
that was a really impressive chapter. It was ceratinly my favorite. poor jack, he just has no clue what's going on, and those soldiers really did the only thing they could have when faced with a walking, talking skeleton... I really hope you update this story again soon. I really want to know what happens next. It's very interesting.
Plastic Emotion chapter 20 . 11/24/2008
I'm glad you've continued, yet sorry someone has been hounding you. I know that bothers me and only adds pressure.

MS-Manuscript chapter 20 . 11/18/2008
I’m incredibly impressed!

This is so very well written; the plot line is original. Not the usual romance and fluffy gush that is prevalent throughout the “Nightmare Before Christmas” fan-world. Rather than just accepting the unexplainable you have the characters question, interact… the Mayor is an idiot but you give him reasoning for his actions, for his behavior.

You get so deep into these characters I can feel the cracked ribs, find myself drawn into the twisting web you weave.

This is very well written, the characters you make feel real, you capture Jack almost spot-on (I say almost because obviously he’s going to be different, this is in the “past,” character development happens.) I hate to sound like a newbie, or pester, but I do look forward to your next chapter. You have a real gift of writing.

However, I do suggest a beta reader. There are a few spelling errors now and again. Noting glaring or anything to make the reader turn away. Just little things that one notices now and again.

Great job! I look forward to browsing through your other fictions.
Rebel Mutant chapter 20 . 10/3/2008
Poor Match T_T

Good new chapter!
EvilBlackBunny chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
I'd glomp you for this update, but I really don't want to be seen as an 'annoying pet newbie'

I am so happy that you are still writting this! Keep it up!
Belinda chapter 20 . 8/8/2008
This is an awesome story! So original.. I've never read anything like it! I hope you get inspired soon, I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter! Also, with that anonymous person telling you to update, I agree. That is pretty rude. Anyway... bye!
Ranoko chapter 20 . 8/7/2008
Kya-ha! X3 Lovely to hear from you again~

I know what you mean about the 'inspiration to write' kind of thing; can only hope that it comes more often~

And wonderful update! I don't really mind if it takes a while; I'd rather you wait a while and honestly do well on your writing than try to throw something together for a set date.

(I'm still working on that with myself, as I'm prone to simple procrastination, but I'll get there... -w-' )

... forgot what else I was going to say... .w.'

Great job! - It's interesting to hear that even the great Pumpkin King can draw blanks, but still come up with something good enough for everyone else~ X3

Look forward to reading more! w