Reviews for The Schism of Fire and Water
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
goldacharmed chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
Awww! I loves the whole amulet thing! That was awesome! And such sweet goodbyes! But they'll all see each other again soon! They have too!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
OMCTHIS IS BEAUTIFUL PLEASE KEEP WRITING THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH SHRINKING FICS OUT THERE PLEASE I LOVE YOUR WORK (also small suggestion not like a to do better kind I just think it would be a cool idea if at some point Sam and dean temporally switched some how cause Sam doesn't know real how to act around the small stuff since he's used to being small)
goldacharmed chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
That's so freaking cute! I love the desk and the notebook!
Autobot-Becks chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Awe. Happy Birthday Sam. I'm glad he is slowly getting over his issues after being captured.
HerGambitAndSwanSong chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
AWWW SO CUTE DAMN MY HEART JUST MELTED
Autobot-Becks chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I really love Walt's inner monologue. It really adds another perspective to this. :D
goldacharmed chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Aww. PTSD is a bitch! That's dead on that it feels like your fighting your own instincts with logic. Your such a good writer! Black window, huh. That is not a safe motel!
HerGambitAndSwanSong chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
It hurts me everytime Sam shys away from Dean, brotherly loves gotta stay strong q.q also Dean and Bree, I like the pair together they've got two good purposes that intermingle. LASTLY amazing chapter! I literally have a countdown on my phone for everytime one of your books publishs a chapter!
stargazer100 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I love the way you write! Can't wait to keep reading! I love how sweet Dean is
HerGambitAndSwanSong chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I feel like he's either A. In the vent where he was at the end of the last book B. His old (destroyed) home or C. Prancing along the motel looking for adventure and possibly unicorns ;3
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I love the new story! Your setting up the plot fast! I love Walt's constant assurances about Dean. So well done as always!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2