Reviews for The Legacy of the Most Unpredictable Ninja
johnsmith7171996 chapter 47 . 11/22
Okay I don’t mind unfinished stories I enjoy the ride. But when the story ends right when he is about to reveal his past to everyone, which is something I had been anticipating for over 40 chapters NOW IM MAD. All I ask is for one more chapter. But I spent 4 years in corps so I understand why you stopped writing.
Harem?
Secik52 chapter 47 . 9/17
Hi, this is an amazing fic, I watched shinmai maou no testament solely because of this fic. I hope you come back soon to continue this piece of art.
Efthee chapter 3 . 9/16
I havent read much but if this is another naruto is in rias's peerage then sry to say i am not interested. Hopefully he isnt
ledesmajoaquin418 chapter 47 . 8/21
I love your story, I hope that one day you will come back and finish this great fic
LackOfUpdates chapter 1 . 8/19
I've reread this masterpiece multiple times. it honestly in a class of its own.
A shame its completely stopped updating. I liked how accurate you had Naruto's powers and skills.
in another fic No Reading has a great story as well only the dude butchered Naruto's powers so hard.
wolverine and Cap were able to match him.
Hell Cap and Iron man tag teaming could take on his flipping 6 tails. It was all sorts of dumb
Serosen Seren chapter 1 . 8/18
the change in pov is confusing midway the novel kinda hurts reading
Jigen chapter 37 . 8/12
As many people said that this story is gold due to development, characters and overall plot, I'll focus on powerscaling.

Now this is an interesting interaction between Ophis and Kurama.

~Once more, the 'child' didn't care who this 'Orochimaru' was, focusing more on the fact that the monster in front of her could possibly get her out of this...'mindscape'. "Let me out...before I destroy you."

The beast bared it's teeth as it pushed itself from the ground to reach it's full height. "You wouldn't be saying that if I was at *full power...*~

Based on this, since this is Yang Kurama, then I assume that full Kurama is stronger than Ophis and on the same level, if not above Great Red and Trihexa.

Holy shit, I can't even imagine what Juubi or its Jinchuuriki: Obito and Madara would be like. They'd be so far above everyone that it wouldn't even be funny.

Kaguya would be a disaster for fight.

It is not hard to guess that SPSM Naruto would be pinnacle of power in this verse.

What I like about this story is that you hint at EOS Naruto being the strongest. It is a worthy conclusion as you can have several meta's that would put Kurama above Ophis and EOS Naruto above rest of DxD.

The best thing is that you used Naruto before the War arc. That gives him more room to develop as a character and a fighter. SPSM Naruto is not fun to read because most often than not it is a godstomp and that ends up being boring.
ibraha01 chapter 44 . 8/4
i really love this fic , i love medaka box , but i hate every single plot line line that involves it in this fic .
Each one feels like it was forced into the story and doesn't make sense
RabbitPawnch13 chapter 47 . 8/1
The best DxD crossover on this site, bar none. I'm pleasantly surprised how you juggled 4 franchises into one story and you can be damn sure I'll look forward to waiting for more.
Dissapointed chapter 1 . 6/26
Why the heck is most fanfictions here focused on making Naruto powerful but as dumb as rock?
Aw come on this was Naruto from pain arc? What a bummer. And her I was expecting him to go Kurama mode on people.
Poor girl will realize how wrong she is. She claims to be a soldier, but what she's up against is a ninja, who fought in ACTUAL wars and survived.
darkprince9080 chapter 11 . 5/26
I like this issei alot more than canon. So plus one.
darkprince9080 chapter 8 . 5/26
Bull fucking shit. I'm on the verge of dropping this. Why in the world or in the fucks would naruto bring issei with him? He has no powers, no nothing just an ordinary human. He's more of a liability than help. Jesus.
3,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »