Reviews for The Legacy of the Most Unpredictable Ninja
Yulian Guerrero chapter 47 . 11/26
Porfavor sube más es increíble este fic tan maravilloso
Almanac8925 chapter 19 . 11/24
This was one of the few stories I feel I read about Naruto and not a pussy oc nerfed or a Gary Stu with a 30 inch dick. Maybe someday it will continue again.
BURRITO LOVER chapter 47 . 11/23
Wish this story would continue. I’ve re read this fic a lot. I hope wherever u are you would continue this arguably the best Naruto/dad/testament sister new devil fic
Freddielebron chapter 4 . 11/22
Eh that explains that I guess. Kinda bullshit tbh
Freddielebron chapter 4 . 11/22
I just want to point out that just cause you can see something doesn’t mean you can react to it. She hasn’t displayed anywhere near Naruto’s level of speed so she shouldn’t be reacting to it aka dodging his attacks. It’s literally the one flaw of the sharingan and all eye based enhanced vision
elkenn chapter 47 . 10/26
I hope you'll return to this story author.
One of the best fic I've ever read.
LazyDreamerShark chapter 47 . 10/15
I don't know if you're seeing this or not Rekking. I really want to know how you're doing? If you're well and alive or not.
I've reread this story for 5th time now. I've been doing this every year since it stopped updating. I've followed this story from the first chapter itself. The way you wrote it, the way it flows.
This has a very special place in my heart.
Your portrayal of characters is down to the T. This is the best story I've read in my 10 years of reading fanfictions.
Never have I ever grown attached to anything.

I hope you atleast give us a hint that you're alive and healthy. I wish you good luck in your life.
pdena23 chapter 32 . 9/15
Don't get me wrong, this story is fantastic so far. Excellent and well thought out power scaling while being respectful to both franchises, flawless spelling and grammar, overall great prose, but I'm a bit miffed with two things:

1. That he told bloody Yasaka of all people about being otherworldly BEFORE his loved ones and "precious people". Yes he says "because you're a mother!" and other hasty justifications but he should've kept the explanation to the kyuubi. He could've stopped at explaining an entity is sealed within him and it's kind of like he's a sacred gear, he didn't need to go into detail.

2. To a lesser extent, idk it just seems like fights keep happening for the sake of fights; for the sake of conflict.

But let me reiterate author, those are my ONLY two problems, and only one of them is major. Literally everything else about this story I love. So I don't want to give off the impression that I hate it. I will continue to read this.
Kapeitor chapter 47 . 8/31
Bro me gusta mucho tu fic vuelve, está realmente bueno
Golden Wind God chapter 47 . 8/28
brooo updatteee . greeaaat ficc
Phazer12 chapter 27 . 8/26
that was such a great fight and the way you brought this part in the fic was so flawless.
Phazer12 chapter 21 . 8/25
Ah or you could call it "Shadow Plays" or something else, because its definitely not Khaos rising, its already there and they are not coming directly.
cris chapter 47 . 8/23
si e leido one piece mas de una ves da por seguro que esta no es la primera ves que leo la historia me pesa que la hayas dejado aquí cuando por fin ibas comenzar con lo bueno en especial me moría por ver como abordabas el tema de basara vivo y la revelación del pasado de naruto y todo el tema jinchuriki pd sonara extraño pero soy el unico al que le hubiera gustado ver a konan en la historia se que es extraño pero considerando que el jefe sapo no apareció en la confrontación final por estar buscando el cuerpo de jiraiya esa posible
Phazer12 chapter 11 . 8/23
Naruto inspiring Raynare and Issei...this is a gem.
Phazer12 chapter 10 . 8/23
Loved this. Thank you for so perfectly capturing the essence of Naruto and his fighting style.
3,585 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »