Reviews for The Legacy of the Most Unpredictable Ninja
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2021
Aw come on this was Naruto from pain arc? What a bummer. And her I was expecting him to go Kurama mode on people.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2021
Poor girl will realize how wrong she is. She claims to be a soldier, but what she's up against is a ninja, who fought in ACTUAL wars and survived.
darkprince9080 chapter 11 . 5/26/2021
I like this issei alot more than canon. So plus one.
darkprince9080 chapter 8 . 5/26/2021
Bull fucking shit. I'm on the verge of dropping this. Why in the world or in the fucks would naruto bring issei with him? He has no powers, no nothing just an ordinary human. He's more of a liability than help. Jesus.
Pogologo chapter 47 . 5/18/2021
What I like about this story, besides obvious development and storyline, is that you brought in Naruto after the Pain fight. That makes him strong, but he still has limits as displayed against Ophis. Most fics tend to bring post-War Naruto, but he's so ridiclously powerful that there ia no tension to the story.
NS-HSDXD chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
I really hope you are well and you can even give an announcement or something that shows that you are still with us, what I really want is that you continue with your fanfic. because it has been the only one that really enchanted me and I keep reading it to this day.
Maxpdrz chapter 47 . 5/7/2021
Seriously this is a shame, I have read so many stories that I can not remember it and among all those this has been one of my favorites, I never got bored and I was waiting for each chapter, it is a pity that you have abandoned such a story just when finally Naruto was going to reveal his past, but even if you have abandoned her I will continue the story and you with the hope that one day he will return
Guest chapter 47 . 5/4/2021
Such a shame this fic is dead since Naruto was going to tell everyone about his origins and even Obito came into play based on the 46th chapter. Going by Kokabiel's words about Rizevim going crazy, I suppose that Obito placed him under a Genjutsu.
D-Na25 chapter 28 . 4/28/2021
Its seems like Naruto avoided to see Sona eyes-to-eyes. He never offered some help.. Or even want to talk properly with her like he does with Rias.

When the option to offer her something in return for her approval.. Naruto choose to blackmail her instead.. Really. Its seems like Naruto disliking Sona..
noplaynogame3 chapter 47 . 4/12/2021
abandonad?
Guest chapter 47 . 4/8/2021
Looking forward to more
The Light Hunter chapter 47 . 4/2/2021
Such a shame this story is abandoned, It's really good. Definitely one of the best crossover fic I've ever read. Still hoping you will continue this
RNTobi chapter 47 . 3/26/2021
PLEASE FINISH IT. I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN DEAD FOR BUT PLEASE COME BACK. My buddy here hasn't been on for over 2 years now. We miss you
melvinsantos1819 chapter 47 . 3/24/2021
48 cap please, please, pleaae, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please
corjca1 chapter 3 . 3/3/2021
kiill her make her suffer
3,537 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »