Reviews for The Legacy of the Most Unpredictable Ninja
ColdxCold chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Just a heads up but in the data books it said that after training to get sage mode naruto was one of the top 10 taojutsu user in the narutoverse
DanteNaru chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
nice story
born75th chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Dude. This is gold. Your grammar so far is on point, and your idea for this story is simply amazing. Personally I would prefer if this story was a small harem but ultimately it is your decision. Also I hope to see Naruto act more mature, I mean according to the plot so far, he just got to that world after the pain fight. The pain fight made naruto see a lot of truths about the world and it could be said that a part of his innocence died in the conversation with nagato. I'm not expecting him to be cynical and sasuke like, but just a little bit more mature and aware of his surroundings, while also retaining his childish attitude at times. I was wondering if you will give naruto a weapon such as enhanced kunai or a sword from the kyuubi or something like that. Furthermore, you asked if the story seemed logical and flowed correctly, I'm saying that it is perfect right now. Congratulations on not being one of the people that write, and do it inadequately. Could you make naruto meet the nine tailed Fox yasaka in this story if it fits your plans? It would be awesome to see her wariness towards naruto and to see her daughter's interactions with him. (If you did do a harem and included yasaka, it would be so sweet)Last, please keep naruto a human! I, as do every one else that will read this story, appreciate the time, effort and thought that has and will go into this story. Keep up the great work and UPDATE
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
What was the anime Nonaka from?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Hey, how come Naruto nervous over a girl despite how dangerous she is. He is a powerful sage of Mount Myoboku, and Naruto already facing enemies far stronger than him since forever..

The other thing is if this world still connected in a way to outer world (Elemental Nations) that means that he can still use Summoning Jutsu.. or Tsunade can ask for Katsuyu to contact the Toads to reverse summon Naruto, because Naruto not only affiliated to Konoha but also Mount Myoboku.

How come Kakashi had not using his jutsu Kamui to save Naruto from the beginning when he saw him got the trouble?

How can Naruto owned a house when didn't forged a fake identity? If he forged his identity in black market then he have had to be an adult, so he can own his properties, like a house. That way actually he didn't need to go to school, since he is an adult and even he can add info like he is already graduated from high school.

I really thing this is the logical step for Naruto because he need to come back to Konoha, his home. Not focusing on living here. Or make him wasting time in highschool. His friends are waiting for him, he need to know about their condition and they need to know about his.

You can make him attend Kuoh high school using another forged ID (if in the current fake ID, he is already an adult) in attempt to looking for connection. He need to look for information if one of those beings higher up can transport him back to his dimention, since he cant do it himself. In short, he need to find help. That is logical. As payment, he can offer his ability and skill as a shinobi, like spying for them or fighting strong opponent or guarding a certain red head hot chick or anything..

One more thing is i think this Naruto is too naive and carefree, he slept through the lessons! He is a battle hardened shinobi, already facing 2 wars, constantly trainning his body, mind and senses. How can he was that vulnerable that he didn't know what happen around him even when he is taking a nap? He already knew that this school filled with many different creatures that not really friendly.. with unknown agendas.. so he need to be careful.

Well, i think that is all. Thanks for writing this story.
Rey chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Nice fic. Hope you continue this fic
frozenfirekitsune chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Have Naruto deny everything and end up in a fight. One of the most common features of a Naruto goes to this universe is Naruto spills the beans to the first person he meets. So having Naruto deny everything or at least hide his origins from the Elemental Nations would be a nice change.
BANKAIZEN chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
interesting
windfox90 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Sweet start to the story I find it very interesting that you added Yuki Nonaka from Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha into this story. I cant wait to read more also I hope you make this into a harem for Naruto with Yuki Nonaka in it
kage88 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Interesting idea
SuperSageNaruto chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Nonaka yuki, she's from shinmai maou no keiyakusha, which is an anime I know nothing about except that at first glance it looks like it got its inspiration from highschool dxd, which is why you might be bringing some elements of it into the crossover. I'm not opposed to this, I think it might be cool and could create and interesting crossover that is different from the norm.
Hanmac chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
what other girls do you want to introduce later?

i always like Koneko, Naruto does need to pet her *g hm maybe adding some catnip into that might be funny *g

hm can you add a tsundere Mittelt to? i think that might be funny and Naruto does need to spank her because she was a bad girl *g
3,537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236