Reviews for The Legacy of the Most Unpredictable Ninja
NaruCrazy chapter 47 . 11/12/2020
- Major flaws: Not flaming.
You go through day to day events of everyone in Kuoh, thrice. Morning, afternoon, night. Its fine at first but then it gets irritating, leads to slow progress and power ups would have to happen in the span of days or weeks cuz otherwise the story would end up being a billion words.

Showing normal interaction is fine for a day or 2 but you have penned down so many days, pranks, needless interactions. Reaction of each and every character to each and every action, no matter how obvious. Stating obvious things, feelings by multiple characters that it gets irritating.

Example:
(1) Showing Naruto/Student council interactions is fine once or twice but you have written them down to a ridiculously redundant degree. We get it, Naruto pranks them and they ultimately fail to retaliate and its all in fun. But how many times are we gonna read the same thing?
(2) Same with Mio feelings. We get it, Mio is brocon, has severe degree of insecurity leading to panic attacks.
(3) Byplay between Sona/Rias/Akeno regarding pranks with fondness. Again and again.
(4) Frog/Bapple arc felt like it would never end and was the worse part of this fic imo. Forced humor.

So many scenarios are going on simultaneously that each scene progresses at a snails pace. With the suspense build up so much and no end/climax in sight it leaves the reader restless which eventually results in a headache and frustrating irritation. What I am saying is that the satisfaction/feel good factor gets lost due to the scenes getting stretched out so much that it leads to a feeling just wanting to get it over with. Not all scenes but there are some. What I wanna say is that - No one appreciates blue balls.

- Now onto the good part.
This is one of the best crossover fiction I have read. There are no lapses due to it being a crossover.
I doubt there are more than a couple Naruto/DxD crossovers on par with your fic. None better.
The crossover between High school DxD and The Testament of Sister New Devil is beautifully seamless.
At the moment only Naruto has been introduced from narutoverse, so nothing much in that regard. Not counting toad interactions as they are not meaningful till now, more like an experiment to keep the option open.

I see that you have introduced Obito here. But considering the motives of Akatsuki/Obito/Zetsu, I doubt there would be any motivation/desire on their part to interact with this new world unless they become aware of Narutos' presence on this side of the Dimensional gate.

Portrayal of Senjutsus' effects on Naruto is very well thought out.
Narutos' inner turmoil, interaction of dark Naruto with kid Naruto.
Naruto/Yuki interactions are one of my favourites.
There are so many things about this fic that I like that I cant list them all down.

- Best part:
Characters stay in character. This is something you have accomplished beautifully. Most of the writers end up writing all the characters as same or just go with OCs with same character name which detracts from the (legitimacy?) of it being a fiction/crossover.

I guess most of my frustration related to this fic is because of binging the entire thing in one go which highlighted the above issues more than what it would have felt like if I actually read it update by update.

Chapter 47: Needlessly complicating the love part. felt like drama for dramas sake. Mio explicitly states that she wants more and Naruto treating that as a misunderstanding is an insult to her. Something I feel Naruto would understand. Same with Hinatas’ confession.

Really looking forward to next chapter where Naruto reveals some aspects of himself to the Kuoh group.
Cristian Santos1 chapter 47 . 11/3/2020
Probable mente ya lo aya mencionado antes pero adoro está historia y me encantaría que la continuara, debes en cuando reviso para ver si actualizaste no conozco tu vida privada y tan poco por lo que puedas acer pasado en este largo tienpo que as estado fuera pero si puedes continuala y si no por favor deja un mensaje explicando por que. al menos semi parte lo entenderé
Guest chapter 47 . 10/29/2020
Anyone decide to continue writing, where Author left?
Masked Ronin chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
the person who wrote this Fick if you ever see this just know that I love the story and I hope that you bring it back one day if you ever feel like it and if you don't could you put it up for adoption so someone else who had the same idea like you could finish it and hopefully maybe be a good as writer as you
Masked Ronin chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
is this story really abandon Say It Isn't So
FI.Ags chapter 31 . 10/14/2020
Man, i really hope Naruto take True Longinus
JustDusty chapter 31 . 9/27/2020
This is why i fucking despise canon Naruto stories with all my heart. He killed someone, he got called a monster, angst fest for daaays. And another thing, he's so fast he looks like he's telepotmrting to them, instead of punching and punching why not pick up a fucking knife and shove througg their necks? 5 seconds and the whole hero faction is gone, but instead you gotta go with the showy bullshit and bring us back to Naruto's angsty childhood. Fuck off, i don't get why these stories get so many follows. it doesn't make sense
Zack Sager chapter 6 . 9/19/2020
Hmm personally I would like them in English
Yamajiji chapter 31 . 9/17/2020
This was fucking awesome. I loved Naruto’s ruthlessness here. Great job writing those fight scenes.
Yamajiji chapter 30 . 9/17/2020
Damm. This is gonna be awesome. I bet he’ll go up to 6 tails. I can’t wait.
Yamajiji chapter 23 . 9/17/2020
Damm. I hope Jin can whoop Lucifer’s ass. The fight with Riser was awesome too. I loved it.
JustDusty chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
Oh no i can't read this. everytime i see the words dattebayo, believe it or "precious people" i get a seizure. I hate this man
KINGShaheed chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
My 10th time re-reading this. Still a masterpiece.
libek025 chapter 1 . 8/13/2020
I know that Naruto was never the most academically inclined person, but here you really exaggerated it. Your Naruto seems like complete and utter moron.
Guest chapter 47 . 8/2/2020
Vamos no la puedes dejar en esta parte te todo comienza a tomar forma y te as podido con la costrucsion de las relaciones entre personages por favor actualiza necesito la siguiente parte
3,537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »